Ended Happy Lunar New Year - 2023 - BYC Bunny Show Off

this is digger he passed away a few weeks ago at the age of six he was such a good boy

1676732869165.png

1676733084511.png

this is muffin she was diggers best freind she passed away about a year and a half ago from a injury i blame myself for all the time she slipped of her ramp outside and broke her back she was the best rabbit i have ever owned she loved being cradled like a baby and tolerated so many things that a normal rabbit wouldent

Entry #1
Agatha
She was supposed to be a Flemish Giant, I’m not sure if that’s what she actually is, but she’s a big girl. I bought her at an auction last summer, so I don’t know her age or anything like that. She’s a sweetheart though 🥰
E87A1455-E764-48F3-9090-4C955AEA0369.jpeg

View attachment 3411151

This contest is now closed. Our esteemed panel of judges will be hard at work to bring you the winners soon! Good luck, everyone!!

I’m not trying to rush anybody, but do we have any idea when we will figure out who won?

Regardless, I enjoyed this contest. All the pictures of rabbits really made me happy.

At the same time, I feel a little sad, but only because it reminds me that I lost Sophie in January.

It’s not about the contest, its just one of those days that I miss her.

Jared

I’m not trying to rush anybody, but do we have any idea when we will figure out who won?

Regardless, I enjoyed this contest. All the pictures of rabbits really made me happy.

At the same time, I feel a little sad, but only because it reminds me that I lost Sophie in January.

It’s not about the contest, its just one of those days that I miss her.

Jared
We are working on closing all of the recently ended contests now. The winners will be posted ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom