Happy Valentine's Day Everybody

BettyR

Songster
12 Years
Mar 1, 2008
Texas Gulf Coast
Post what you did or are going to do for your sweet heart or what they did for you.

My sweet heart isn't with me anymore he passed a while back, but my three daughters stepped in yesterday and took over. They planned the outing the day before Valentine's Day so they could spend the day with their sweet hearts.

They sent me a text yesterday morning and told me to get dressed up really nice and they would be at my house to pick me up at 3'oclock. I was and they did...LOL We drove 2 hours to Galveston and ate a wonderful seafood dinner at a restaurant on the seawall. Then we went to the historic Grand Theater in Galveston and saw the play "Menopause The Musical". I laughed so hard and so long that my face and ribs were sore by the time we left.

I miss my sweetheart but my wonderful daughters almost fill that hole.

I took the day off on Tuesday, to help DH finish some home projects so we can get the house on the market soon.

We went to town to run some errands. He took me to the gun store and bought me a scope for my new rifle, then we did some shopping for cleaning supplies and groceries. Then to Red Lobster for an early dinner. Maybe not everyone's idea of romantic, but it works for us.

It was a really nice day, but I ended up taking off Thursday to get the house stuff done.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom