Harry horse & Charlie adventures! Horse chat & much more! Everyone welcome!

Pics
BB4C0900-385B-4F21-BBBD-54903A4D68A1.jpeg

Keeper has gotten soooo handsome!!

The little monkey certainly has, thank you :love Growing up fast now and sort of calming down (a bit anyway!) He’s really enjoying the pigeon shooting. Sitting like a good boy in the hide with charlie and even finding the pigeons out in the field. It seems if you can keep his mind active and working he’s calmer when he gets home!

The little monkey certainly has, thank you :love Growing up fast now and sort of calming down (a bit anyway!) He’s really enjoying the pigeon shooting. Sitting like a good boy in the hide with charlie and even finding the pigeons out in the field. It seems if you can keep his mind active and working he’s calmer when he gets home!

No problem! And awww that's awesome! Glad to hear he's doing so well and not only good at it but actually enjoying it!

Oh my goodness. Look at those feet! He's still got some growing to do. And you are so right, working dogs are much better behaved when they get to work. Good dog is a tired dog!

And Harry :love Reminds me of our TB horses when I was a kid. Our stallion was slightly darker, but the heads are so similar. TBs are still my standard of how a horse should look. So pretty!

Back
Top Bottom