Harry horse & Charlie adventures! Horse chat & much more! Everyone welcome!

Many Happy Returns from me too Kim. You share your birthday with my brother!.... although perhaps it is not your real birthday today....I know people alter these things for internet purposes sometimes.
Anyway, please cut me a piece of that virtual cake.... the only sort of cake I am allowed at the moment... and I will toast you with a nice cup of tea in my birthday (The grass is always greener) mug! Hope you have a lovely day and Scott and Charlie treat you to something very special! XX

Many Happy Returns from me too Kim. You share your birthday with my brother!.... although perhaps it is not your real birthday today....I know people alter these things for internet purposes sometimes.
Anyway, please cut me a piece of that virtual cake.... the only sort of cake I am allowed at the moment... and I will toast you with a nice cup of tea in my birthday (The grass is always greener) mug! Hope you have a lovely day and Scott and Charlie treat you to something very special! XX

Thank you for the lovely birthday wishes Barbara :hugs
You sure can have a slice of the lovely looking virtual cake! Savour it all! I def do share a birthday with your brother as it is today. I don’t ever add the year though! ;) :old I got a new chicken mug today so will toast with you and some T! Yes I’ve been treated very well again by Scott & Charlie thank you :oops: New Ariat boots, T-shirt & jumper. A chicken mug, make a cake in the microwave mug, new socks. Chinese take out for T that will be washed down with a bottle of Prosecco! All in all I think they both know which side of their is buttered really given this years gifts! Can’t wait to get these bedded in & they smell so good!
55C69BA5-1356-4505-AF1D-8620322095FA.jpeg

Thanks Leyla :hugs

Oh WOW! Boots are gorgeous! So nice that they appreciate what you do for them. We need to see photos of you with the boots and jumper... and ideally some jeans or jodhpurs ;). Hope they break in easily and you get lots of comfy riding out of them. You will certainly look the part!
I like the sound of the cake mug. Does it have the recipe on the side? I've made those microwave mug cakes before and they are great for an instant sweet treat but I have to dig through my recipe books to find the scrap of paper I have it written on. A mug already printed up with it would be a great idea, although no good for me right now as far too tempting!

Thank you for the lovely birthday wishes Barbara :hugs
You sure can have a slice of the lovely looking virtual cake! Savour it all! I def do share a birthday with your brother as it is today. I don’t ever add the year though! ;) :old I got a new chicken mug today so will toast with you and some T! Yes I’ve been treated very well again by Scott & Charlie thank you :oops: New Ariat boots, T-shirt & jumper. A chicken mug, make a cake in the microwave mug, new socks. Chinese take out for T that will be washed down with a bottle of Prosecco! All in all I think they both know which side of their is buttered really given this years gifts! Can’t wait to get these bedded in & they smell so good!
View attachment 1734197

Thanks Leyla :hugs

Ooh those boots are so pretty!! :love You will be styling the next time you ride! Don't get them dirty! :lol: Ariat makes wonderful boots and shoes. I have a pair of shoes I use for hiking, they are super sturdy and are over 7 years old with little wear! I will always go Ariat if I can.

Enjoy your B-Day Kim!! :hugs

Oh WOW! Boots are gorgeous! So nice that they appreciate what you do for them. We need to see photos of you with the boots and jumper... and ideally some jeans or jodhpurs ;). Hope they break in easily and you get lots of comfy riding out of them. You will certainly look the part!
I like the sound of the cake mug. Does it have the recipe on the side? I've made those microwave mug cakes before and they are great for an instant sweet treat but I have to dig through my recipe books to find the scrap of paper I have it written on. A mug already printed up with it would be a great idea, although no good for me right now as far too tempting!

Thanks Barbara and I will try to get someone to take a pic. Most certainly with jods on as I really would not wish nightmares upon folk! :eek: :lol: I’m going to wear the boots round the house for a couple of days before I head out in them but with how soft & supple they are all ready I’m sure they won’t take too long to bed in.

Yes the cake mug has all the ingredient amounts & instructions printed on around it. So even a non baker like myself should be able to manage it. I do need to get some caster sugar though... Scott sure does know me & my sugar addiction far too well! Is there no way of you being able to make a diabetic cake?? Is there such a thing?

Ooh those boots are so pretty!! :love You will be styling the next time you ride! Don't get them dirty! :lol: Ariat makes wonderful boots and shoes. I have a pair of shoes I use for hiking, they are super sturdy and are over 7 years old with little wear! I will always go Ariat if I can.

Enjoy your B-Day Kim!! :hugs

Thanks Leyla :) Yes I love Ariat footwear too! My first pair I got have lasted 2 and a bit years so far and they’ve had some serious hammer, everyday in all weathers! They are not totally shot and still have plenty left in them but I’d been eyeing those new style ones up as a replacement before the first pair do totally go. Ariat also do trainers which are super comfy. Charlie got a men’s pair in the sale and I must admit I’ve wandered round the house in them! Those might be my next purchase...... but a size that fits!

Thanks Leyla :) Yes I love Ariat footwear too! My first pair I got have lasted 2 and a bit years so far and they’ve had some serious hammer, everyday in all weathers! They are not totally shot and still have plenty left in them but I’d been eyeing those new style ones up as a replacement before the first pair do totally go. Ariat also do trainers which are super comfy. Charlie got a men’s pair in the sale and I must admit I’ve wandered round the house in them! Those might be my next purchase...... but a size that fits!

Yes, they really make quality Ariat footwear don't they? Judd started wearing them over a decade ago because he is VERY rough of shoes and he convinced me I needed to get a pair of heavy shoes for hiking from Ariat. I am SOLD on them for good! :)

Interested to read that you both give Ariat such good reviews. I find that they are a bit narrow fitting for me, so have never bought a pair. I sometimes find that boys shoes/boots are a better fit for me if the ladies are too narrow but they sadly don't come in the same designs. I could do with a good pair of trainers though and I don't really care what they look like as long as they are not too hideous so may take another look at Ariat now.... to be honest I didn't know they did trainers and hiking boots.

Interested to read that you both give Ariat such good reviews. I find that they are a bit narrow fitting for me, so have never bought a pair. I sometimes find that boys shoes/boots are a better fit for me if the ladies are too narrow but they sadly don't come in the same designs. I could do with a good pair of trainers though and I don't really care what they look like as long as they are not too hideous so may take another look at Ariat now.... to be honest I didn't know they did trainers and hiking boots.

Barbara, you are so right about the fit on the women's shoes! Actually my shoes ARE boys shoes, size 6. :oops: They fit like a glove! The women's shoes, not so much. I actually forgot completely that I wasn't wearing women's shoes until you brought this up. :D

Leyla, that is really useful to know. Thanks. Do you normally take a 6 in a ladies shoe? I usually find boys shoes are more generous both in width and length and whilst I am generally a ladies size 5 or occasionally a 6, I can sometimes get away with a 4 in a boys shoe.
I guess I need to find somewhere that stocks them and do some trying on.

Back
Top Bottom