Harry horse & Charlie adventures! Horse chat & much more! Everyone welcome!

I thought maybe peroxide or keeping them wrapped. Washing's a lot of work. I can't even get Scooter washed. He stinks! Messes up my back when I bathe him, but we're getting to the point where a little pain will be worth being able to take a deep breath around him. :sick

He's cute, huh? Looks can be deceiving!
20180808_122344.jpg

I thought maybe peroxide or keeping them wrapped. Washing's a lot of work. I can't even get Scooter washed. He stinks! Messes up my back when I bathe him, but we're getting to the point where a little pain will be worth being able to take a deep breath around him. :sick

He's cute, huh? Looks can be deceiving!
View attachment 1801744
He certainly is cute! Scooter looks like butter wouldn’t melt there! Same here with old Mac & the smell :sick He’s getting on for 15 now so I guess it’s to be expected, even after a bath he smells aromatic!
Could you bath Scooter in a big bowl on a higher table to save your back?

Got
30F28143-F088-4D43-BF5A-0C3B9176BC3A.gif
30F28143-F088-4D43-BF5A-0C3B9176BC3A.gif
to fly for Harry this week so far. Had a little go in the new school on Tuesday on him :hmm The little old school is being turned in to a bigger one so it’s swapped to the other half for now with a new gate & entrance. He was not impressed with the change plus it started raining so he was in a mood :lol: Today we had a hack out round the village with his girlfriend Abbie. As we haven’t been out together in over week they were very pleased to see each other! He had a fair old stomp on to get round but all was good apart from a Travis Perkins wagon going way too fast past us and way above the 30mph speed limit :rolleyes: I really do wonder what some folk are thinking when they see horses....

He certainly is cute! Scooter looks like butter wouldn’t melt there! Same here with old Mac & the smell :sick He’s getting on for 15 now so I guess it’s to be expected, even after a bath he smells aromatic!
Could you bath Scooter in a big bowl on a higher table to save your back?
I have a utility sink in the garage, but he constantly tries to get out. Very strong for his size, and his constant pulling and straining ruins my back. He's certainly no fan of bathing, but he always seems to feel better after. :)

Poor dog had a couple of grand mal seizures last month. Thought I had lost him. He's now on lifetime medication that makes him a little dopey. Maybe bath time will be easier now with him drugged up. He sure sleeps a lot now.

Hard to say which picture to choose. Can you get more than one? Did you decide? Guess I kind of like the 3rd one more, but they are all nice.

I have a utility sink in the garage, but he constantly tries to get out. Very strong for his size, and his constant pulling and straining ruins my back. He's certainly no fan of bathing, but he always seems to feel better after. :)

Poor dog had a couple of grand mal seizures last month. Thought I had lost him. He's now on lifetime medication that makes him a little dopey. Maybe bath time will be easier now with him drugged up. He sure sleeps a lot now.

Hard to say which picture to choose. Can you get more than one? Did you decide? Guess I kind of like the 3rd one more, but they are all nice.

Oh no poor Scooter! Is he ok now he’s on the meds?
Decided on the first pic, talking to the judge and Scott ordered the second with us “banking round” as he called it :lol: Would have got them all but I’m skint this month as my car needed insurance, road tax & servicing. Plus my mum & dad have bought Charlie a car as an early birthday/Xmas present so that needed insurance & road tax too. My pockets are empty now!

Look what my son rescued from the road this evening.
View attachment 1804180

View attachment 1804177
Baby red tailed hawk. He watched a car hit the poor thing. Taking it to the bird rescue center in the morning. Doesn't seem to be too badly off.
Cheerful looking, isn't it? :oops:

Wow that’s a very grumpy looking scary bird!! Very lucky it lived after being hit by a car. Did you get it off to the center ok? Bet you needed big gloves!

Back
Top Bottom