Has anyone used Feline Focus 3 Drops from TSC?

Yes I have and it is very easy to use. I lost one of my beloved cats to cancer at the injection site of his vaccines. They now give injections in legs rather that between the shoulders as they used to do, but I am still wary of any injectables for my cats.

I just read about these drops and I'm not sure of their effectiveness though, but I was thinking of doing some digging.

We did just have a lecture (today actually) about injection site sarcoma in cats. It was very interesting. It's a pretty rare occurrence though, occurring in only 1 of 10000 cats. I'm sorry you had to deal with it! Now with injections in the leg, affected cats do quite well with an amputation.

I bought a few and tried one. The rest will expire in my fridge. I didn't read the instructions first, or I wouldn't have bought them in the first place. I don't know of any systemic medications that are delivered as eye drops. Intranasal meds are always delivered atomized, not as drops. I don't know how effective they are, but unless you have your cat well-restrained, good luck getting all of the steps completed in one sitting; they don't appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom