Has this happened to anyone????

Quote:
ep.gif
Wait! Are you saying that someone was in your house???

The laundry area is in the mud room which is the entrance to the main house. I left the outside door open when I came in to let the room benefit from the cooler air from the thunderstorm. Usually my dog announces anything coming down the drive, but he was cowering in mud room because of the storm. Who ever it was saw the open door and probably ran to get in out of the rain. Not a soul shows up hardly ever, no rain for 7 weeks and this happens. Go figure.

Quote:
ep.gif
Wait! Are you saying that someone was in your house???

The laundry area is in the mud room which is the entrance to the main house. I left the outside door open when I came in to let the room benefit from the cooler air from the thunderstorm. Usually my dog announces anything coming down the drive, but he was cowering in mud room because of the storm. Who ever it was saw the open door and probably ran to get in out of the rain. Not a soul shows up hardly ever, no rain for 7 weeks and this happens. Go figure.

Oh my gosh! You held your cool so well and your comeback was awesome! I wonder who the intruder could have been??!!! Now that is a GREAT addition to this thread!!
lol.png

Last edited:
This thread is totally delightful!

Made me remember when I had just stepped out of the shower with a towel around my wet hair and the doorbell rang. Not thinking I grabbed a tiny robe to wrap around myself and opened the door. It was a preacher from a nearby church inviting me to his church. I was embarrassed but it was my own fault.

I was young and since then never open my door to a stranger.

Another time I had on Daisey Dukes and a barely there tank top. I just stepped outside for something when I got caught by the JW's. My lack of clothes didn't deter them a bit. Heck,I hadn't even had my first cup of coffee.

This thread is hilarious!

I have neighbors, but it doesn't stop me from going outside every morning in muck boots and my big fluffy black robe! I look like some Jedi/Yeti crossbreed, considering that my hair is absolutely wild in the morning (and I don't get much time to brush it, trying to take care of five kids in the AM). The way I see it, it doesn't matter what I am wearing at 6:30 am...I should be commended for doing something productive at that horrid hour!
lol.png

One day I had gotten out of the shower and realized that the clothes I had wanted to wear were downstairs in the laundry room, so I did a streaker run...only to find that the meter guy from the water company was going about his business in the process. The meter is right outside of my dining room window, which is smack in the middle of the route to the laundry room. Hopefully all he saw was a blur!

Ohhh that's nothing. I wear rubber boots with my pyjama pants tucked into them, sometimes a nightgown with a jacket over it.
lol.png

I do NOT live in the middle of nowhere, but I am not ashamed of it! Be proud in your PJ's!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom