Has this happened to anyone????

If the JW came before I had my coffee...!

How about "keep out. Obese nudists."

In a moment of peevishness, third weekend in a row of visits, I snipped out, I don't believe in God (wrong, was fed up with religion).
roll.png
they made me their "project". When the new neighbors asked why DH and I were hiding in their garage one morning, we just pointed to our driveway full. Chairs were unfolded, coffee came out...those were nice neighbors.

Haven't seen them (knock on wood) in decades.

I have a very ratty terry robe, various pj's, and barn boots. And a back lane twenty feet from the coop door. I never knew those neighbors until I got chickens. I wonder if they'd recognize me at the grocery store in actual clothes and my hair not sticking out every which way.

DH was once in the habit of lazing around in briefs on a weekend morning. Until DS's gaggle of college friends - mostly girls - came in to pick up DS for an early outing. Thank god for throw blankets. I nearly laughed till I cried watching him sit there trying to be cool, with all those bubbly girls chatting him up and grabbing some coffee waiting for DS to get ready.

Quote:
LOL

I hide when I see them. I really hate talking to people about religion. I don't want them to feel like I disrespect them, but it really bothers me when people preach. My fiancée often opens the door and tells them they can't save her because she's going to marry a woman
lol.png

I am a good one for doing house work in the buff. I figure if you make it up the drive and see me it's going to be you, not me screaming "my eyes, my eyes" LOL

This thread is so funny I'll give it a bump....In the morning I am always in a robe pj's and slippers. Summer is a different story
roll.png

Last edited:
The other day my father told me he was traveling a deserted back road and was miles form the nearest gas station. He really had to pee so he pulled over, looked around to make sure there were no houses, stood at the tree line and did his business.

Well he didn't get ten miles down the road when a police officer pulled him over and said he got a complaint about indecent exposure.

Confused my father offered to show the officer where he was and how that couldn't have been him. So the officer let him in his cruiser and took him back to where my father relieved himself.

Sure enough there was no one in sight in hilly woodsy Tennessee. After a few minutes of looking they realized there was a house WAAAAYY in the distance on a hill. There was no way someone could see from the house. The officer got on his phone and talked to the lady who made the report. It turns out she was watching my father with binoculars from her top story window. He had his back to her so she could only guess at what he was doing

The officer got a good laugh, took my father back to his car, and let him go on his way.

My partner with the dogs is an 87 + yr old WW II vet who suffers from congestive heart failure. Needless to say he is on diuretics. When he says that he has to pee, we stop wherever we are to preserve the seat of my truck. The day will come when we get turned in to the police for "indecent exposure" - it's only a matter of time.
hide.gif

Kristy, sounds like wishful thinking on the part of that woman.
gig.gif

I got a Jehovah's Witness to install my back up lights, in my truck, with me. I was all slaving away and sweaty and he showed up with the little follower. For whom I figured he had to set a good example. MUHAHA- I mean... giggle?

"Hold this a sec..."

and he does.

"Where is the screwdriver... can you give that a couple of turns?"

"Hold that while I bolt it down... can you reach the ground wire and run it through the fender?"

When he came back another day and caught me home, I had my motorcycle in a million pieces and was sitting on the floor, smiling at him.

"I see you're busy, I'll come back later" and he turned before I could say "Can you hand me the-"

Never saw him again. :(

I got a Jehovah's Witness to install my back up lights, in my truck, with me.  I was all slaving away and sweaty and he showed up with the little follower.  For whom I figured he had to set a good example.  MUHAHA-  I mean... giggle?

"Hold this a sec..."

and he does. 

"Where is the screwdriver... can you give that a couple of turns?"

"Hold that while I bolt it down... can you reach the ground wire and run it through the fender?"

When he came back another day and caught me home, I had my motorcycle in a million pieces and was sitting on the floor, smiling at him. 

"I see you're busy, I'll come back later" and he turned before I could say "Can you hand me the-"

Never saw him again. :(

LOL! :lol:

The human neighbors aren't the only ones enforcing the rules of decency around here; we have a variety of biting insect neighbors that treat any display of skin like an all-you-can-eat buffet. In spite of the heat and humidity, you cover up, or it's like somebody rang the dinner bell.

But am I the only one who has had a dog "cover my mark" when I took a leak in the woods?

Back
Top Bottom