Hatch-along coming soon!! Mixed breed edition!

:wee:yesss::woot:clap I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!! My youngest daughter was so excited / worried last night, she couldn't sleep! They already get under your skin as little eggs, especially when you see them moving during candling... but man, when they start cheeping and pipping it's even worse :love:love....!!

Have you dealt with mites before? They sound really gross:sick Whenever I see some little bugs my body itches all over.
No, thankfully I'm not too grossed out by them! I was obsessed with critters, bugs and beetles as a kid... apart from spiders, I can't 'do' spiders! I can't say I like them, tics and parasites are yucky, but tapeworms and internal parasites creep me out more than the crawling, bug kind...!

Ooh you have a parrot? That's really cool. What type of dog do you have? I have a german shorthaired pointer and a mastiff, and I also have a kitty, 2 fish (who are both 9-10 years old) and of course chickens.

We call him a parrot, but I guess he is a parakeet really! He is a lineolated parakeet.... but he thinks he's bigger than he is, he definitely has sass! I grew up with a Hahns Macaw as a teenager, but didn't want anything with a great, big weapon on its face with little children's fingers and faces about! :lau

We have a Tibetan Terrier. She is a sweetie :love She is on my profile picture. Aw, I like pointers. What colour is he/she? My mum grew up with a mastiff as a kid - it used to lie across her and her 3 siblings in the back of the car, with it's bum touching one side of the car, and it's head out the window on the other side.... 😳 Heavy!!

I'm finally going to have my hatch-along on Friday-Saturday!!! I think I'm setting 20. I'm so excited to get started, every day feels longer just waiting until I get enough eggs to start.
That's exciting!! I will look out for it!! Setting 20 sounds like a good number to me! What do you intend to do with them all? Do you want to keep them, sell them? I hope they all hatch for you!

Thank you!! My youngest daughter was so excited / worried last night, she couldn't sleep! They already get under your skin as little eggs, especially when you see them moving during candling... but man, when they start cheeping and pipping it's even worse :love:love....!!

No, thankfully I'm not too grossed out by them! I was obsessed with critters, bugs and beetles as a kid... apart from spiders, I can't 'do' spiders! I can't say I like them, tics and parasites are yucky, but tapeworms and internal parasites creep me out more than the crawling, bug kind...!

We call him a parrot, but I guess he is a parakeet really! He is a lineolated parakeet.... but he thinks he's bigger than he is, he definitely has sass! I grew up with a Hahns Macaw as a teenager, but didn't want anything with a great, big weapon on its face with little children's fingers and faces about! :lau

We have a Tibetan Terrier. She is a sweetie :love She is on my profile picture. Aw, I like pointers. What colour is he/she? My mum grew up with a mastiff as a kid - it used to lie across her and her 3 siblings in the back of the car, with it's bum touching one side of the car, and it's head out the window on the other side.... 😳 Heavy!!

That's exciting!! I will look out for it!! Setting 20 sounds like a good number to me! What do you intend to do with them all? Do you want to keep them, sell them? I hope they all hatch for you!
Eeeewww I hate ticks as well. We have them a lot where we are. They get all over the dogs.
Your parakeet sounds really cool, does it keep you up at night?

Awww your dog is so cute😍
What's her name?

Here's my pointer, her name is Pearl:
1715949954403.png

My mum grew up with a mastiff as a kid - it used to lie across her and her 3 siblings in the back of the car, with it's bum touching one side of the car, and it's head out the window on the other side.... 😳 Heavy!!
:eek:our mastiff is only 4 and and a half months old and over 50 pounds!

Here's my mastiff, his name is Drax (have you ever watched guardians of the galaxy?)
20240516_144137.jpg

He's a sweetie..... But he tends to grab eggs from the kitchen and eat them!😅
Thank you!! My youngest daughter was so excited / worried last night, she couldn't sleep!
Last night I could barely sleep but I just put the eggs in 😂
What do you intend to do with them all? Do you want to keep them, sell them? I hope they all hatch for you!
I can't keep any because I don't have any room, so I'm going to bring them to an auction once they are big enough. Yes I hope they all hatch as well! I'm doing the dry incubation method so I should get more hatchlings. I hope all of yours hatch!!!!!!

I would like one of the eggs to be named Zagnut! Like the candy bar. I think hatch-a-longs like this are such a fun idea, maybe that's how I'll do my next hatch too!

Back
Top Bottom