Hatching Duck eggs....I messed up...UPDATE.....#1

New and very exciting information........I know who the Hen is that laid Bouncers egg.....I almost fainted..She was quacking at 4 am so I went out to the garage and out popped a green egg......It is my white Call hen that I was told is infertile and has never laid an egg in over a year...I took her because she is so cute.....Wow..I must be feeding her right or something?...I can Hardly wait to tell my Pal that Penelope not only lays eggs, she is fertile too!!...lol.....:weee ....Now I can hardly wait for this egg to hatch.....I wont ever sleep till this egg hatches......

Gotta love Ducks!
Neat story! They sure are full of all kinds of surprises. :ya

Yes....Bouncer will be the BYD Mascot for all the trouble and excitement his hatch has caused.....I will start a new thread once he hatches with pictures....What a spoiled Duckling and he has not even hatched yet!....One thing for sure....If I can hatch this egg? Then anyone can!!..... lol!!........His chances were slim in the beginning....We now can see the finish line!!! .....Yippeee!!!!!

I am off to buy Duckling starter today and a mirror for him/her........I am that confident it will hatch out, without complications.....Please everyone keep your fingers crossed and say a little prayer for Bouncer.......Thank You.......

Cheers!

Last edited:
Haha! I think I will be crazy once this all is done?

Very excited to see he is progressing as he should.....Bouncer will be here soon...?

Thanks for the contacts, your the best Miss Lydia...
Thanks @chickens really I didn't really do a thing but point you to the best ones here.
smile.png

we're all waiting to see lil Bouncer.

Last edited:
No Chicks under the Broody hen yet......She ate, pooped and drank....I tried to get close to the nest but she chased me out of the garage and then she was loose...lol........Silly mean Bird....I got her and she is settled back on the nest....I will not bother her again by getting close to her nest......Well, maybe Sunday?.........
gig.gif
??????

Cheers!

Quote: Not sure why your laughing aart......?

I do not find this funny at all.........Thanks for bringing me to tears.....I am upset and regardless of your feelings, I do love this little Duck....Yes, he is my first hatch......

Cheers!
Certainly did not mean to make you cry.
Hard to convey inflection of language on here.

"Really!(haha)" meant: yes, I really want to know what was happening with Bouncer.....and also a play on your screen name, thus the "(haha)".

You mis-inferred what I meant imply, but I apologize.

Best of cLuck(quack?) to you and Bouncer.

Back
Top Bottom