Hatching Duck eggs....I messed up...UPDATE.....#1

Pics
Thanks!! Always great hearing from you. Your help and knowledge is fantastic...Bouncer might be a big Billed Call cross.....possible of course.......!

Yes, Penelope has a day ahead of her in the house tomorrow!! ....She might be wishing for Drakes once Bouncer shows her his moves!! ....lol......So Funny, Bouncer thinks everything loves him......He will learn......

Thanks Ravyn your a great help!

Cheers!

Wait, everything doesn't love Bouncer?!?
th.gif

I have that exact pool!
Yes, Penelope has a day ahead of her in the house tomorrow!! ....She might be wishing for Drakes once Bouncer shows her his moves!! ....lol......So Funny, Bouncer thinks everything loves him......He will learn......
Cheers!
Is Penelope the buff or saxony? You must post pictures of them together!
wink.png

I have that exact pool!
[CONTENTEMBED=/t/1147754/hatching-duck-eggs-i-messed-up-update-1/400#post_18038241 layout=inline]...[/CONTENTEMBED] Yes, Penelope has a day ahead of her in the house tomorrow!! ....She might be wishing for Drakes once Bouncer shows her his moves!! ....lol......So Funny, Bouncer thinks everything loves him......He will learn...... ... Cheers!
Is Penelope the buff or saxony? You must post pictures of them together! ;)
No, Penelope is my white Call Hen.......She Hates Bouncer......Bouncer is way to silly for her....He scares her and tries to noodle her .......lol

Thanks!! Always great hearing from you. Your help and knowledge is fantastic...Bouncer might be a big Billed Call cross.....possible of course.......!

Thanks Ravyn your a great help!

Cheers!

​Wait, everything doesn't ​love Bouncer?!? :th  

lol.......Bouncer is as surprised as you are!!!!!!
Penelope thinks he is a Beast!!!!........He loves trying to get at her!!!!.......Poor girl .......

Hard to get other photos right now because him and Lucy are always playing when he is out.... if I try to set up a photo? Bounder runs off or Lucy ruins the shot!!! ......lol..........two bratty puppies!!!

Anyways........I will try again for something real cute!
I tried with my Call Hen and Bouncer.......Not good!!!
Bouncer wants to noodle her and she hisses at him........lol

Back
Top Bottom