Hatching Duck eggs....I messed up...UPDATE.....#1

Pics
You have a Black Pug.......oh my lord!!!!

We had a Black Pug too!

She lived to be 13 years old!

My sweetest girl....I still cry if I talk about her......RIP Kizzy old girl......I'll send you a picture of her....

Cheers!

We had a Black Pug too!

My sweetest girl....I still cry if I talk about her......RIP Kizzy old girl......I'll send you a picture of her....

Cheers!

hugs.gif
I'm sorry for your loss! That sounds quite old for a dog, right?

We had a Black Pug too!

Cheers!

:hugs ​  I'm sorry for your loss! That sounds quite old for a dog, right?

Old yes, but my old girl now who Bouncer chases will be 15 in May.....lol

Mutsy still runs....She loves Bouncer.....she wants to lick his bum and he chases her.....She loves all babies...

Bouncer is a funny Duckling!! He has zero fear! .....He runs up to anything and everything.......This keeping him in the house has created at very tame Duckling but he also should have Ducks to teach him how to be a Duck?...I never hold or cuddle him, he is a Duck.....he will have to learn once my other Ducklings hatch on how to behave as a Duck......I scold him if he bites me, I peck him right back with my finger........although I am not a Duck!!!

Cheers!

We had a Black Pug too!

Cheers!

Yes! Love my black pug Dudley. Ya know -- Duh--dley! They always have that Duh look! :gig
He's almost 4. Roscoe the pomapoo in the pic with him is 10. Had them both since they were each about 8 weeks old.

The best picture of a picture I could get.. Tinker the chihuahua is also in doggy Heaven. Also a loved pet.
Mutsy is only left from my three stooges!

Enjoy!

:love

We had a Black Pug too!

Cheers!

Yes! Love my black pug Dudley. Ya know -- Duh--dley! They always have that Duh look! :gig
He's almost 4. Roscoe the pomapoo in the pic with him is 10. Had them both since they were each about 8 weeks old.

The best picture of a picture I could get.. Tinker the chihuahua is also in doggy Heaven. Also a loved pet.
Mutsy is only left from my three stooges!

Enjoy!

:love

Love it!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Kizzy was my girl!

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom