Hatching Duck eggs....I messed up...UPDATE.....#1

Pics
No Chicks under the Broody hen yet......She ate, pooped and drank....I tried to get close to the nest but she chased me out of the garage and then she was loose...lol........Silly mean Bird....I got her and she is settled back on the nest....I will not bother her again by getting close to her nest......Well, maybe Sunday?.........
gig.gif
??????

Cheers!

He is still alive......Thank the Lord......Today is day 28 as far as I know?....He was not pipped internally the other day...Sorry, this is hard when you are not sure what your actually seeing?......Yesterday was a day of worry, ALL day!!!....I thought he died.....
sad.png

I tapped and tapped on the incubator this morning and shone the flashlight all over him...He shifted in the egg...He got mad...lol,.....

I am totally stressed right out!!!

Poor little Bouncer.....I have my fingers crossed and my toes that he can successfully hatch......
fl.gif

Thanks @Bills vs Beaks

He is still alive......Thank the Lord......Today is day 28 as far as I know?....He was not pipped internally the other day...Sorry, this is hard when you are not sure what your actually seeing?......Yesterday was a day of worry, ALL day!!!....I thought he died.....
sad.png

I tapped and tapped on the incubator this morning and shone the flashlight all over him...He shifted in the egg...He got mad...lol,.....

I am totally stressed right out!!!

Poor little Bouncer.....I have my fingers crossed and my toes that he can successfully hatch......
fl.gif

Thanks @Bills vs Beaks
Well thats kinda good...Glad hes ok!

Yeah me too
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom