Hatching Duck eggs....I messed up...UPDATE.....#1

Pics
Not sure why your laughing aart......?

I do not find this funny at all.........Thanks for bringing me to tears.....I am upset and regardless of your feelings, I do love this little Duck....Yes, he is my first hatch......

Cheers!
Dont cry
hugs.gif

Everything will be ok...

Whew at least all is well. They can really put us on the edge of our seats. lol

We're rooting for you both!!
Thanks Miss Lydia.......I have been up since 4 am stressing over Bouncer.....Your so kind...I think he is okay?...He moved so he is not dead yet.....

I will update as things progress or if they stop?.......

Thank you..

Quote: Not sure why your laughing aart......?

I do not find this funny at all.........Thanks for bringing me to tears.....I am upset and regardless of your feelings, I do love this little Duck....Yes, he is my first hatch......

Cheers!
Certainly did not mean to make you cry.
Hard to convey inflection of language on here.

"Really!(haha)" meant: yes, I really want to know what was happening with Bouncer.....and also a play on your screen name, thus the "(haha)".

You mis-inferred what I meant imply, but I apologize.

Best of cLuck(quack?) to you and Bouncer.

Quote: Not sure why your laughing aart......?

Cheers!
Certainly did not mean to make you cry.
Hard to convey inflection of language on here.

"Really!(haha)" meant: yes, I really want to know what was happening with Bouncer.....and also a play on your screen name, thus the "(haha)".

You mis-inferred what I meant imply, but I apologize.

Best of cLuck(quack?) to you and Bouncer.
Thank you.....You have not been one of my biggest supporters......Anyways.......Thanks......Also, if this is the olive branch? I have taken it in hand also......I will post pictures of my Chicks if they hatch out?

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hoping for the best for you and your duckie i have a duck egg that will be hatching by itself in the bator it is due the 31st and 10 chicks that go on lockdown tomorrow im a nervous wreck over here as well! You're not alone :) being nervous just means you care about the babies! Cant wait to hear about the duckie

Don't worry! He has internally pipped so there is still lots of hope! Even if it turns out to be worse case senario (Bouncer needing to be assisted) than there are loads of great, experienced peeps on BYC to talk you through it and give you advice. The first thing I did this morning was check BYC to see if Bouncer was doing okay- EVERYONE HERE is rooting/ praying for you and Bouncer.

:fl :fl :fl :fl :fl

Hoping for the best for you and your duckie i have a duck egg that will be hatching by itself in the bator it is due the 31st and 10 chicks that go on lockdown tomorrow im a nervous wreck over here as well! You're not alone
smile.png
being nervous just means you care about the babies! Cant wait to hear about the duckie
I love Ducks to a fault.....I spoil them rotten....I used to sell Ducklings for a lady who lived further north of me....Last spring I GOT REAL SICK....Had gotten three Ducklings to sell at two days old and I imprinted them on me...Totally imprinted on me!!....lol..

I fell in love with them...My Drake is almost 10 months old and still loves his Mom.....I quack and he comes running....Silly Boy...

It is very stressful......I hope you have 100% success......Keep us posted to how things are going.......
hugs.gif

Cheers!

I love Ducks to a fault.....I spoil them rotten....I used to sell Ducklings for a lady who lived further north of me....Last spring I GOT REAL SICK....Had gotten three Ducklings to sell at two days old and I imprinted them on me...Totally imprinted on me!!....lol..

I fell in love with them...My Drake is almost 10 months old and still loves his Mom.....I quack and he comes running....Silly Boy...

It is very stressful......I hope you have 100% success......Keep us posted to how things are going.......:hugs

Cheers!
i most definitely will we bought our ducks and chickens last year because ive always loved both so my hubby agreed and we ended up with 4 pekin ducks a and black and white duck im not sure of her breeed but she was the only different color duck in then bin with the pekins they are all my babies and now we are going to hopefully have new babies our kiddos are as excited as we are about hatching the eggs :) thank you for the kind words and i will be watch for news about yours as well :) im so glad i found this site!

DAY 29....
Please understand I do not know what I am looking at???
It appears as though he is in the air cell so has piped internally??
It is black at the bottom of the air cell and I thought I seen it move??

idunno.gif

I will not give up until I am 100% convinced that he has died...........Poor little Bouncer......
If he only knew how much I love him.........

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom