Hatching Duck eggs....I messed up...UPDATE.....#1

Pics
Second bath! Cool shot of the water going over his head! Lol

CUTE :love

Last edited:
For the heck of it I candled one of the white Duck eggs.....I am so excited to tell you all it has a bouncing baby in it.....lol....Bouncer was from a green egg.....Today is now day 8......I will wait and candle all 19 eggs on day 10....I am so excited!!!.....I plan to keep two more from this hatch for Bouncer to have friends....I also plan to sell most of or all my Chickens??...Not sure yet?

I love Ducks!!!!!

For the heck of it I candled one of the white Duck eggs.....I am so excited to tell you all it has a bouncing baby in it.....lol....Bouncer was from a green egg.....Today is now day 8......I will wait and candle all 19 eggs on day 10....I am so excited!!!.....I plan to keep two more from this hatch for Bouncer to have friends....I also plan to sell most of or all my Chickens??...Not sure yet?

I love Ducks!!!!!
yayyy best of luck to you with the new hatches!! Ive got my first duck egg on lock down today is hatch day but ive not so much as heard a pep from it :( i candled it really quick last night to make sure he was set liek he was suppose to be in the bator and didnt see any movement and the air cell had a yellow spot in it about the size of a dime im scared to death as it is the only one in the hatching bator and i just cant help but feel that something went wrong an its not going to hatch ugh! Btw I LOVE ducks too they are the best!!

I thought Bouncer had died also before he got ready to hatch. He was resting to get ready to pip. Never give up! I never did and now my little Bouncer is here.
Fingers crossed. Please let us know how you both make out.

Cheers!

yayyy best of luck to you with the new hatches!! Ive got my first duck egg on lock down today is hatch day but ive not so much as heard a pep from it
sad.png
i candled it really quick last night to make sure he was set liek he was suppose to be in the bator and didnt see any movement and the air cell had a yellow spot in it about the size of a dime im scared to death as it is the only one in the hatching bator and i just cant help but feel that something went wrong an its not going to hatch ugh! Btw I LOVE ducks too they are the best!!

Best of Luck!
fl.gif

I love Ducks!!!!!
Now you have Bouncette lol

I love Ducks!!!!!

Now you have Bouncette lol

I will have to come up with names for the two I will keep......Thought WV & Ravyn.......lol
Fitting I think............

Cheers.....

Back
Top Bottom