Hatching Duck eggs....I messed up...UPDATE.....#1

Pics
Today's bath !

Today's bath !
Just look at that.
love.gif
Just think how big Bouncer is going to be compared to your next ducklings hatching. Why don't you cuddle him I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of him.. When we had Opie inside He was like our baby boy and he adjusted really good to being outside once it was time for him to go out. I still pick him up and smooch on him and he's almost 6 yrs old now. He loves to be smooched on. lol

Today's bath !
Just look at that.:love Just think how big Bouncer is going to be compared to your next ducklings hatching. Why don't you cuddle him I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of him.. When we had Opie inside He was like our baby boy and he adjusted really good to being outside once it was time for him to go out. I still pick him up and smooch on him and he's almost 6 yrs old now. He loves to be smooched on. lol
I try not too!!!! ......lol....Bouncer gets his cuddles and kisses!!! He is so big now he loves to sleep on my slipper when he is out... Then I put him back to bed.....He sure is a spoiled little Duckling.......I hope these others hatch....? ...I have four sold if all goes well?? ....into a pet home.......the people are very excited!! Cheers!

Last edited:
I try not too!!!! ......lol....Bouncer gets his cuddles and kisses!!!
He is so big now he loves to sleep on my slipper when he is out... Then I put him back to bed.....He sure is a spoiled little Duckling.......I hope these others hatch....? ...I have four sold if all goes well?? ....into a pet home.......the people are very excited!!

Cheers!
Oh good I was thinking you didn't cuddle him. Opie use to like to sleep on my foot and stick his head under my jeans like he was under feathers of his mama.

That is awesome you have homes for some of the next little ones can't wait to see them when is hatch day?

He is so big now he loves to sleep on my slipper when he is out... Then I put him back to bed.....He sure is a spoiled little Duckling.......I hope these others hatch....? ...I have four sold if all goes well?? ....into a pet home.......the people are very excited!!

Cheers!

Oh good I was thinking you didn't cuddle him.  Opie use to like to sleep on my foot and stick his head under my jeans like he was under feathers of his mama.

That is awesome you have homes for  some of the next little ones can't wait to see them when is hatch day? 

The 20th the new babies are due!! .... Popcorn anyone?? Lol
Yes, this lady is is so excited about her Ducklings!!!! .....who would not be with Bouncer as your salesmen? .......haha!!!!

No, I do pick him up and cuddle my little chubby Bouncer... We snuggle and kiss...he bites and loves me soooo much.... Silly little Duck......

Cheers!

Oh good I was thinking you didn't cuddle him.  Opie use to like to sleep on my foot and stick his head under my jeans like he was under feathers of his mama.

That is awesome you have homes for  some of the next little ones can't wait to see them when is hatch day? 

The 20th the new babies are due!! .... Popcorn anyone?? Lol
Yes, this lady is is so excited about her Ducklings!!!! .....who would not be with Bouncer as your salesmen? .......haha!!!!

No, I do pick him up and cuddle my little chubby Bouncer... We snuggle and kiss...he bites and loves me soooo much.... Silly little Duck......

Oh good I was thinking you didn't cuddle him. Opie use to like to sleep on my foot and stick his head under my jeans like he was under feathers of his mama.

That is awesome you have homes for some of the next little ones can't wait to see them when is hatch day?

love.gif
Opie sounds adorable! Is he a Muscovy?

pop.gif
I can't wait to hear & see your newest babies! Bouncer is really growing big!! If you need a good home for him, I can lend my assistance!
big_smile.png
LOL

I have offered before... It's like running into a wall, lol! @chickens really loves her duckie!
love.gif

And omg I keep forgetting about the baby ducklings...I am so caught up with Bouncer lol! I can't wait! Chickens really, lots of pictures are in order!

Back
Top Bottom