Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

if you do want to order some, i would do it soon though as i will close them for spring orders pretty soon. :) I don't like to be backed up much more than 6-8 weeks on anything.
I probly have to wait... have to go to maryland in about a month so I cant do anymore hatching right now because everyone needs to be feathered before I scoop out of town....I been drooling on your brahma's for months.. so what made you get out of the faverolies?

i'd like to go ahead and order some! I'm not quite sure how the transaction works as I'm new to this site. I would like to get 10 eggs.

Kara
1f604.png

i see someone got mille fleur leghorns from you last year, do you still have those breeding? do you have photos of the parent stock on the cuckoo silkies?

I love, love, love that you have so many different orpingtons! Orps are my all time favorite! Which colors do you have available right now? Are there some that do better than others? Thank you!

I love, love, love that you have so many different orpingtons! Orps are my all time favorite! Which colors do you have available right now? Are there some that do better than others? Thank you!
oh, man if only i knew the answer to that question off the top of my head. :) it really depends on your order. if you are getting a variety and 3-5 eggs from multiple colors i can usually fill pretty quick. if you are wanting bigger batches from one breed, there will probably be a bit of a wait. i know that both lavender and bbs are backed up a week. i also have a local buyer coming this week who will buy about 8-10 dozen eggs so I am sort of prepping for that as well. There's always something available if you like a lot of the colors. :) i will be candling tonight. and counting eggs to prep for my monday/tuesday shipments so i will know more tomorrow evening.

oh, man if only i knew the answer to that question off the top of my head.  :)  it really depends on your order. if you are getting a variety and 3-5 eggs from multiple colors i can usually fill pretty quick.  if you are wanting bigger batches from one breed, there will probably be a bit of a wait.  i know that both lavender and bbs are backed up a week.  i also have a local buyer coming this week who will buy about 8-10 dozen eggs so I am sort of prepping for that as well.   There's always something available if you like a lot of the colors. :)  i will be candling tonight. and counting eggs to prep for my monday/tuesday shipments so i will know more tomorrow evening. 

Great! Keep me updated, if you don't mind. I'm hoping for a mix of colors (I love them all) and around 12-18 eggs. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom