Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

Quote: i would love to say i'll remember but at this point with a one week old baby and prime time chick and egg shipping season, my brain is fried. so just PM me tomorrow evening. if you are flexible on colors i should be able to send you eggs on monday or teusday. I do send variety packs called "hen's choice" in which i pick from whatever i have on hand that's not claimed. If you want to do something like that you can just choose your ship date and i can make it happen. so send me a PM regarding that.

i would love to say i'll remember but at this point with a one week old baby and prime time chick and egg shipping season, my brain is fried.  so just PM me tomorrow evening.  if you are flexible on colors i should be able to send you eggs on monday or teusday.  I do send variety packs called "hen's choice" in which i pick from whatever i have on hand that's not claimed.  If you want to do something like that you can just choose your ship date and i can make it happen.   so send me a PM regarding that. 

That sounds perfect! Thanks. Congratulations on your new baby!!!

Hello. I like your selection of chickens, and all of the pictures I've seen are very nice. You have well taken care of birds. I think I may have missed it in your pictures, but I couldn't find any pictures of your Golden Cuckoo Marans. I was wondering if you could post pictures of your Golden Cuckoo Marans for me? I'm interested in getting a small order. A half dozen eggs from you. 3 Golden Cuckoo Marans and 3 BBS LRW. I see that you are backed up on orders. I was wondering maybe when to expect to order eggs from you, if you had an estimate of when you might catch up on orders. I understand that spring is in the air, and you must be overwhelmed with orders. Thanks for the time and assistance.

Just wondering if there are any updates on the fertility of your Brahmas? I have my incubator up and running with hopes that I will soon be receiving my eggs.
1f601.png
. Positive thinking!!
1f64f.png
1f64f.png
1f64f.png

Hello. I like your selection of chickens, and all of the pictures I've seen are very nice. You have well taken care of birds. I think I may have missed it in your pictures, but I couldn't find any pictures of your Golden Cuckoo Marans. I was wondering if you could post pictures of your Golden Cuckoo Marans for me? I'm interested in getting a small order. A half dozen eggs from you. 3 Golden Cuckoo Marans and 3 BBS LRW. I see that you are backed up on orders. I was wondering maybe when to expect to order eggs from you, if you had an estimate of when you might catch up on orders. I understand that spring is in the air, and you must be overwhelmed with orders. Thanks for the time and assistance.

i do have golden cuckoos posted various places. I will see if there any pictures already in BYC, but i don't have any on the computer i'm using. you are looking at about 4 weeks on the GCM eggs, about 2 weeks on the wyandotte eggs. could be less than that but i haven't updated what's going out for a week or so.

sorry don't see any photos but pretty sure they are on my FB page if you want to check that out.

Just wondering if there are any updates on the fertility of your Brahmas? I have my incubator up and running with hopes that I will soon be receiving my eggs.
1f601.png
. Positive thinking!!
1f64f.png
1f64f.png
1f64f.png

update is i'm going to turn them into stew....

well not really but that's how i feel. no change. let me know if you want a refund or to sub different eggs.

i do have golden cuckoos posted various places. I will see if there any pictures already in BYC, but i don't have any on the computer i'm using. you are looking at about 4 weeks on the GCM eggs, about 2 weeks on the wyandotte eggs. could be less than that but i haven't updated what's going out for a week or so.

sorry don't see any photos but pretty sure they are on my FB page if you want to check that out.

Awesome, thanks for the info. I don't have a facebook account, but I will see what I can see there, regardless. Thanks for the info. I will mark my calander for a month from now, and touch base with you again.

HI! Do you ever sell older birds? Say laying age? I would really like some more Blue Partridge Brahma hens to add to my flock. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom