Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

I'm blown away by your selection of birds!! I have eighteen days to go on my current hatch and then I'll be ordering some hatching eggs from you!
awesome, sounds good! that's been my goal all along to try and keep a really good selection and be a bit of a small scale hatchery. :) although… i have sort of run into orp madness…. :)

LOVE his birds! I bought several sets of fertile eggs from him last year and her are some of my hens! Golden Laced Orp, and Millie Fleur Leghorn, and Speckled Sussex, ALL SO BEAUTIFUL!!

Still confirming fertility on many pens. Starred pens (*) are confirmed with good fertility! Plus pens (+) are showing a trend toward good fertility. No mark means untested OR not fertile but laying.
Codes are just for me so I know which pens I'm talking about or if you have hatching eggs from me.

Currently laying:
*Easter eggers
*Mottled Project Orp pens
*Rhodebars
+Cream Legbars (CL)
+Cream Legbars (CL2)
*White Orpingtons
*Tolbunt Polish
+Light Sussex
Jubilee Orpington
*Lavender Orpington
*Red Orpington (Tree)
+Autosexing OE (R2)
*BBS Orpingtons
*Chocolate Cuckoo Orpington project pen
*Frizzled EE project pen
+Cuckoo/Blue Cuckoo (08)
+Red/Red Cuckoo (06)
+Black/Chocolate Sex Linked Orp pen
*Columbian Project Orp pen
*Mottled/Spangled Orpingtons (Mot)
*Mottled/Spangled Orpingtons (M or M4)
*Black Copper Marans (NP2)
*Chocolate Orpington/Black Split (C)
*Blue silkies (X)
*Project sizzles (siz)
*BBS sizzles (PS)
*White/paint silkies (Wsi)
*Combined silkie, sizzle, frilkie fun bantam pens (Bs)
*OEs (non sex linked), dark olive egg (F7)
*Silver laced orps
+Lavender Marans project (black copper split to lav) (IM)
+buff silkie/sizzle penn (BS)
blue jubilee orpington (02)
Chocolate Orpington (CH2)
*Chocolate Orpington (CH3)
*FUN bantam pen (BS)
*FUN bantam pen (BT)
*Cream Legbars (CL3)
*F3 autosex OR (R3)
*BBS laced red wyandottes (W)
*Lemon Cuckoo Orpington (LC)
*Lemon Cuckoo Orpington (LC2)
Partridge orpington (06)
+BBS Copper Marans (BCM)
*Golden Cuckoo Marans (GC)
*Lavender Cuckoo Orps (LavC)

*Cuckoo silkies (CS)
Bantam White Cochins (WBC)
*Rhodebars (F6)

Gold laced Orps: G
Gold laced Orps: G2
+Gold laced Orps: G3
+Gold laced Orps: F4

+Jubilee orps: NP5
Buff sex linked Orpington pen
Chocolate cuckoo
+Buff laced Pollish

I think that's all for now.
Still waiting on...

Partridge Brahmas: both pens
Another pen of Red Orps

Are the prices on the original post accurate or is there an updated price list I'm missing? Also, I didn't see the price for faverolles.

Are the prices on the original post accurate or is there an updated price list I'm missing? Also, I didn't see the price for faverolles.
i dont' have faverolles any more. :-( and yes i believe the prices are accurate. the list on the front page doesn't have everything that i have laying now. a few posts back is all that is laying and updates but there are likely some prices missing. you can also check my website which is in my signature link or just ask me if you have a question on a specific breed. :)

Ok,thank you. I will be contacting you soon. Right now the weather is treacherous where I live, so I think I'd like to give it a little more time. Thanks again!

Ok,thank you. I will be contacting you soon. Right now the weather is treacherous where I live, so I think I'd like to give it a little more time. Thanks again!
sounds good. just remember if you are wanting something for a specific date, better to plan earlier than later. :) i tend to get pretty backed up and sold out of some breeds by end of March.

Back
Top Bottom