Hatching eggs just for fun! $10 for 6 eggs - Local pick-up only, NKY

KYTinpusher

Master Enabler
8 Years
Sep 3, 2011
Northern KY
I have some mixed eggs that I thought someone might enjoy hatching. My incubators are full. This may be the only opportunity for this combination of eggs as the Ameraucana pullet is sold, pending pick-up.
I currently have 3 eggs from a Black Isbar cockerel over a Black Ameraucana pullet (the picture is of her eggs). These were laid the 4th, 7th & 8th. I also have 3 eggs from a project black Isbar cockerel who is split to chocolate and may carry the blue egg gene over a Svarthöna pullet that may carry the woolly (silkied) gene. These were laid the 5th, 6th & 7th. $10 for the 6 eggs.
For those not familiar, Svarthöna are a landrace breed from Sweden that are fibromelanistic - all black, inside and out. they are very similar to the Ayam Cemani, but are more cold-hardy. One of my Svarthöna trios is pictured.
It is going to get too cold to ship, so these are local pick-up only in the Sparta area or may be able to meet in Florence (I'll be up there tomorrow afternoon) or the surrounding areas. I may get a couple more eggs tomorrow or later in the week.

Hi Northern Kentucky Person, I looking for someone nearby that will sell either Swedish Flower Hen chicks or hatching eggs. We live in Frankfort and I'm willing to drive and pickup. I have a small flock of Swedish and would like to add to that. We also have Lavender Ameraucanas. I have a beautiful six month old Swedish cockerel that I will be selling or trading if you are interested in adding new blood. Text me for a picture My line came from a lady that purchased her stock directly from Green Fire Farms. I lost my only two crested hens to a fox last Fall so I'm hoping to find someone that does have crested lines as well.

Are you interested in selling eggs, chicks or trading? Or do you know of someone that would be that is within a reasonable driving distance?

Thanks for the information.

All my best, Sheila Moore (Frankfort, KY)

You can contact me here or by text message at 502-330-8903.

Hi Northern Kentucky Person, I looking for someone nearby that will sell either Swedish Flower Hen chicks or hatching eggs. We live in Frankfort and I'm willing to drive and pickup. I have a small flock of Swedish and would like to add to that. We also have Lavender Ameraucanas. I have a beautiful six month old Swedish cockerel that I will be selling or trading if you are interested in adding new blood. Text me for a picture My line came from a lady that purchased her stock directly from Green Fire Farms. I lost my only two crested hens to a fox last Fall so I'm hoping to find someone that does have crested lines as well.

Are you interested in selling eggs, chicks or trading? Or do you know of someone that would be that is within a reasonable driving distance?

Thanks for the information.

All my best, Sheila Moore (Frankfort, KY)

You can contact me here or by text message at 502-330-8903.
HI Sheila!

I just put 4 SFH eggs in the incubator last night to check fertility. About half my hens are crested so there is a good chance that I will be hatching some crested chicks. I have 4 cocks over 15 hens and they come from several different breeders including 2 cocks from Dale Fisher's German import line for great diversity. I should have eggs and chicks available soon. How many are you looking for?

Back
Top Bottom