Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
big_smile.png
I was going to comment that I didn't see pointy saddles however in some of their pics their legs look thick.
hu.gif

Morning everyone!

Madam--I have light brahmas. It took almost to week 20 before we could see the difference in feathers. It may be the same for your columbians. I know patience is hard to have in that case.

I also would like the list of poor sellers on RBA, Madam. Could we start a list and pass it to those of us who would like to use RBA, but have had much difficulty with some of the sellers?

I do have what I hope is good news. After the horrible incident of spending a day being tormented in emails from the seller on RBA that was giving me a hard time, I did report it all to RBA and was basically told that they had no feedback as a seller, so there wasn't much they could do. I got an email from the man yesterday APOLOGIZING for the trouble we had. He said he could ship my orps out today or go ahead and refund. Hmmmmm... I guess my prayers worked!

He is sending 20+ orp chicks out this afternoon. It was listed as "RARE ORP SPECIAL" to include whatever hatched out of lavs, lemons, reds, jubilees, and gold laced. In his email, however, he said there looked to be some buffs and blacks and he couldn't tell at this age what was what. I'll take the plain buffs and blacks--but, man am I hoping for pairs or trios of the reds and jubilees!!!!
wee.gif
fl.gif

For anyone who has a really bad experience with a seller on RBA, send me their usernames. We can start a list. I mean a real bad experience like CJ and chickenbelle. An experience where you would never use that person again nor recommend them to anyone.

For anyone who has a really bad experience with a seller on RBA, send me their usernames.  We can start a list.  I mean a real bad experience like CJ and chickenbelle.  An experience where you would never use that person again nor recommend them to anyone.

I forget the username of the fruit that sent the "chocolate" orps to Reese, but he should be on it too.

RBA told the seller there was not an error or their site. The seller still flat out refuses to honor the auction. She offered to sell me the birds worth "well over $400" for 50% off, plus shipping, or she'll send me two dozen eggs, because she's "not here to give my birds away". I took the eggs, but I'm still irritated. Should I leave negative feedback because of her refusal to honor the auction, or forgive and forget because it was a listing mistake, and everybody makes mistakes? What would you do?
Agree with what others have said.............when they made the listing they had a chance to review for errors, when the first bid was placed they had ANOTHER chance to see the error and fix it sooner than later. Sorry you had the trouble

Quote: They can come live on Fatty row with the other Brahma Bahama Mamma's we are collecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom