Have not learned my lesson / How to put a $ value on my Hens

Thank you all for your stories and advice,
I have taken it. I charged 25.00 for the frizzle and the gold laced cochin.
20.00 for the hens and 10.00 for the roos. It breaks my heart when I told my Granddaughter she was beside herself. she is 4 and has hand raised most of the chickens with me. Her heart breaks for her needle (the frizzle, got the name cuz she looked pokey). and Aurora he was simply beautiful!

Here we will shoot the dog if it comes back! I care not to hurt them when they care not to hurt something / someone God has entrusted to my care.
The owner said it would not be a problem to pay the 140.00 I asked for. I will consider this man to be an honorable man if he pays and we are lucky to have honorable people in our neighborhoods.
I am hoping to be able to find a frizzle or two to replace our Needle with the money.
I have 3 separate coops and the older Roosters in the big coop were able to get all but one of their ladies in the coop and quiet so as not to draw the dogs attention. All my roos are banties and I will never be without a roo.

These friends will truly be missed. The others too by me of course but they did not have the same intrest in Mutt n Stuff as these two.
wink.png

Back to keeping all locked up until we fence it its too bad since my ladies only stay in our back yard even with no fence and they get on well with my dogs and the stray cats that come here on occasion.

Back
Top Bottom