Have you ever smelled your chickens?

We all hold ours and the kids kiss them on their little chicken heads..lol My hens do stay very pretty and clean. I thinks that's amazing too! I love the way my girls smell
smile.png

I like clean, fresh barnyard smells like chicken, horses, and cows. Poorly-maintained coops and billygoats are a different matter... {gack}

BTW, greyhound people say the hounds' feet smell like fritos. :)

Mine smell like chicken. Now that I got that obvious snide remark out of the way...I love the way they smell as well. Baby chicks smell great too. I gotta admit, I feel a little strange talking about this, but I guess its a part of the chicken fever that we are all infected with.

Mine snuggle around my neck in the evenings and you can't help but smell how clean they smell. I guess I'm guilty of smelling their breath, too since sometimes they put their heads in front of my nose and breathe out. It smells clean and warm, too...

Quote:
That's funny - cause that's how I know my kids are sick - they just don't smell right - but no one else can smell it - maybe it's a female thing

Dog feet - those smell like Fritos. Seriously. Take a sniff! Not something I'd share at a dinner party for a variety of reasons but hey, amongst like-minded peeps, what the heck
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom