Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

Pics
Thanks!

I need to get some updated photos of him. His tail is much better now. Our first show is on March 6th in Pryor Oklahoma, just got my order of leg bands in yesterday & will be sending the entry form in tomorrow. I'll be showing Scooter, my Crele cock, and two of my American Game Bantams, a golden duckwing and a bb red.

Matt

I was going to tell everybody how I did at the Old English Bash in Anderson,SC. I had 1st and 2nd Cock in Crele OE and 2nd Cockerel in Crele OE. My son had BV and RV with his creles in jr show and he also got Reserve Champion of Jr Show.

43691_reserve_champion.jpg

Quote:
Hi. I would really love to see the pics of those you are entering. Mainly the crele. Scooter is very nice. Good luck at the show.

Anyone have gold or silver laced OEGBs? I know Ideal has them, but was hoping someone here was already working to improve them
smile.png

I just love, love, love OEGBs. I don't like the look of dubbed birds though, not with these little guys. Now American Games, yes. But OEGBs, no
lol.png

Here's one of my roos. BBR or Wheaten? Please say BBR!
2ns413b.jpg

I got an old oegb from a guy I knew he died at the beginning of winter
sad.png
.I hope I can get another one becouse you really get attached to them.

Quote:
Hi. I would really love to see the pics of those you are entering. Mainly the crele. Scooter is very nice. Good luck at the show.

Hi, Here are the four birds I'm entering at Pryor. 2 OEGB's and 2 American Game Bantams. The OEGB pics were taken in December, the AGB's are recent.

This is my Crele Cock

39717_crelecock.jpg

39717_dsc06126.jpg

39717_dsc06131.jpg

This is Scooter, my BB Red Cock

39717_dsc06088.jpg

39717_dsc06085.jpg

39717_dsc06089.jpg

This is my Golden Duckwing American Game Bantam

39717_dsc06268.jpg

39717_dsc06269.jpg

39717_dsc06270.jpg

And this is my BB Red American Game Bantam (Hatch), he weighs 1 pound 15.8 ounces

39717_dsc06245.jpg

39717_dsc06252.jpg

celebrate.gif

Matt

Quote:
He looks BB Red, but it's hard to say for sure from just the single photo. There's really no reason to dub a rooster that you're not going to show unless you are concerned about frostbite on the comb or it actually gets frost bitten, in which case dubbing is in my opinion the right thing to do. An undubbed rooster is cause for disqualification at a show.

Back
Top Bottom