Hello to every one !!

Gladiator

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jul 1, 2011
Hi to everyone !!

I'm new since yesterday and I had forgoten to introduce myself. I'm an enthusiastic of chicken, specifically American Gamefowl. I currently have three diferent blood strains; a Leiper and a Hatch strain that I just got and another Pumpking Hulsey that I got little more than a year ago. The Leipers and Hatchs seem to be exeptional birds, exelent form and personality; the Pumpkins are also gorgeous, but I'm working on improving certain body conformation features that I would like to enhance according to my own personal taste. They are my Gladiators, as I like to call them in acordance with their fierce, courageous, proud and game personality that they have. Game cocks are the perfect example of courage and perseverance and this traits have inspired me in my own life in many ways !!

I have a picture of my current Pumpkin Hulsey brod cock on my BYC page and I will be putting some more later on. In the picture he is not dubbed; he look awesome now after been dubbed and he acts as if the hole world around him is a new experience walking all proud and alert, having a better vew of the surroundings and steeking cleverly his beack in places he could not get it before in orther to grab food, because the comb was in the way.

I'm very proud of my Games as I'm shure everybody else is of their breeds in this chicken loving comunity !! To you all I say .... Lets keep those chicken around for years to come !!!

Gladiator.

A big Texas-sized
welcome-byc.gif

frow.gif

28464_temp_pic_file_080.jpg

Back
Top Bottom