Google it, and this is what I found
"Chicken and turkey parvovirus infections occur worldwide and primarily affect growing birds. The primary signs are related to production and include poor weight gain, poor feed conversion, and failure to thrive. Diarrhea and increased mortality can also occur."

I keep bathing are scrubbing (gently) he is still alive but just quiet this reminds me of when I had a puppy that died to parvo (10 years ago) Can chickens get parvosof?
Don't warm him too quickly, you don't want him to go into shock because of temperature changes too quickly. Blow dry on low or med, depending on your blow dryer. You don't want to dry him with cold air, nor do you want to dry him in hot or warm on the hot side. I hope everything works out for you. Please let us know how your little guy is doing.

Don't warm him too quickly, you don't want him to go into shock because of temperature changes too quickly. Blow dry on low or med, depending on your blow dryer. You don't want to dry him with cold air, nor do you want to dry him in hot or warm on the hot side. I hope everything works out for you. Please let us know how you little guy is doing.
These are the little devils these things (what are they?) he is still alive thankfully after some washing and blow drying and breaks, there is still some of those things in him (fewer thankfully) but whenever I pick him up or tap on him he moves, I can’t see him breathing but I know he is alive, whenever I try placing him on his fett he gets trys stabdint a up

Attachments

• 7F0F88B2-8FAF-4CAE-A2CD-5CE4956E1BF9.jpeg
    7F0F88B2-8FAF-4CAE-A2CD-5CE4956E1BF9.jpeg
    404.7 KB · Views: 16
  • EAFFBAF1-7CAF-4432-9AB7-51E2DAC25267.jpeg
    EAFFBAF1-7CAF-4432-9AB7-51E2DAC25267.jpeg
    326.8 KB · Views: 16
Make sure to keep him inside for a while. It is ideal to go tto a vet to get prescribed antibiotics and pain medication, because even if they don't show it, they are in pain, and antibiotics can realy help.

Wash him until they are gone.

Google it, and this is what I found
"Chicken and turkey parvovirus infections occur worldwide and primarily affect growing birds. The primary signs are related to production and include poor weight gain, poor feed conversion, and failure to thrive. Diarrhea and increased mortality can also occur."
Dang it It might be that he was pooping a little as I showered him so I took a break and he looks bony ish, I am not sure how a showered chicken is supposed to look but I Can straight up see his like rib bone like the one in their bottom stomach that long one that goes from the butt to chest

Make sure to keep him inside for a while. It is ideal to go tto a vet to get prescribed antibiotics and pain medication, because even if they don't show it, they are in pain, and antibiotics can realy help.

Wash him until they are gone.
All vets near me are closed but I will define you keep him inside for a while

Back
Top Bottom