Help choosing feed for mix age flock.

Hi thanks for the reply. I will try A for now. The cost is not much different. the A (called Integra 1000 costs $17.38 USD for a 25kg bag as compared to B called Integra 2000 which costs $18.25.

Ill try this out when I get to hatch my own chicks.

Unfortunately, they are not in the bag nor can I find any info regarding those details. Even other brands don't have these details. These are the only other info I could gather for the Integra 1000/2000.

Content​

Corn, cassava meal, feed wheat, soybean meal, full fat soya, fish meal, wheat pollard, rice bran, pork meal, distiller's dried grains solubles, meat and bone meal, crude coconut oil, palm olein, limestone, iodized salt, lysine sulfate, DL-methionine, L-lysine, L-threonine, probiotic, organic selenium, choline chloride, vitamin premix, mineral premix, phytase enzyme, protease enzyme, cellulase enzyme, xylanase enzyme, toxin binders, mold inhibitor, antioxidants.
In theory, the "A" should better, which is unusual that its also appears to be cheaper. The content shows me they are actively adjusting the Lys and Met levels higher, which is good, and they are making use of a number of ingredients - soy, fish meal, pork meal, even meat and bone meal - which are relatively high in those key aminos already.

Is B a bigger bag for the price?

In theory, the "A" should better, which is unusual that its also appears to be cheaper. The content shows me they are actively adjusting the Lys and Met levels higher, which is good, and they are making use of a number of ingredients - soy, fish meal, pork meal, even meat and bone meal - which are relatively high in those key aminos already.

Is B a bigger bag for the price?
Yeah Both are 25kg. It a bit more cheaper if bought in their 50kg sack.

Back
Top Bottom