Help! first time hatching!

Yay! Thanks for replying! I've read so many of both of your helpful posts on here, thank you for replying to mine. That is exactly what I want to do, I have the patience to let them do their thing, just hard when it's my first experience and not sure of so many things, again thanks!

Yay! Thanks for replying! I've read so many of both of your helpful posts on here, thank you for replying to mine. That is exactly what I want to do, I have the patience to let them do their thing, just hard when it's my first experience and not sure of so many things, again thanks!

I know it's scary that's why I let my girls do the hatching don't think my nerves can take it but I know Lacrystol is good at it so hopefully she'll be on today to help calm your nerves. and
Welcome to BYC!

It sure is!! I had no choice after Momma Duck was taken :( but will do my best!

Still trying to find you some support.
fl.gif

What's you temp and humidity at?
Still air or forced air?
Have you candled them today?
Can you candle one and post a picture of it?

Since you're not sure when their due date is, it could make things a little trickier, but post a picture of one of the eggs and I'm sure someone will have some good advice.

-Kathy

What's you temp and humidity at?
Still air or forced air?
Have you candled them today?
Can you candle one and post a picture of it?

Since you're not sure when their due date is, it could make things a little trickier, but post a picture of one of the eggs and I'm sure someone will have some good advice.

-Kathy

Thanks Kathy!

Temp is at 99.5 and humidity is at 65
Forced air, I have candled them today and they were moving and I could see veins, but the air sac seemed small, I will post a pic in a few minutes once I get back home.

Back
Top Bottom