Help!!! found this baby hiding under my truck.... not sure if its a turkey or chicken, or if its a w

Lol its got a face only a mother could love, I agree, lol but it is hands down the sweetest most loving cuddly animal I've ever owned,
love.gif
You must keep us posted as it grows. Too many people are curious now!

Is it lavender or white? The lighting is throwing me off
hmm.png

I think they start with naked necks and their heads still look like chickens. But I could be wrong, those breeds with naked necks give me the creeps so I stay away from them.
hide.gif
I honestly thought "creepy" when I saw this bird. I could see my kids bringing it to me and the look on my face as I tell them to keep it outside
lau.gif
I guess my heart is not near as big as the OPs.

Lol I just felt so bad for the poor thing its missing the whole top layer of its beak and half ab eyelid, its white... I thought it was grey until I gave it like 2 baths. Lol

I spent over an hour looking up images of wild birds of prey that this little one resembles. It's driving me crazy. There are some types of vultures (I can't remember if they were New World Vultures or Old World Vultures) with funny combs. The closest thing I found was an albino black vulture. Though the beak curls a bit more on at the tip...everything else, from the balding head to the stance is the same. I know the chances are slim to NONE but I really REALLY want to believe that's what found you. lol

http://animalworld.tumblr.com/post/3552560563/albino-american-black-vulture-coragyps-atratus

OR...you've just discovered a brand new species of bird which would be even better.

It's probably some barnyard mix that was taken by a predator though. Drats!

Back
Top Bottom