Help!!! found this baby hiding under my truck.... not sure if its a turkey or chicken, or if its a w

No poults don't have combs? They usually have little bumps that are there snood? I think it's a chick a Heinz variety?

Little Capone...he came from no where and disappeared the same way. You did a great job of nursing him back to health and getting him back on his feet. Thank you for sharing him with us.

I am so Sorry! That took some guts to take care of him and nurse him like that for all that time. I wish you could of had him for a much longer time period. Thanks for sharing your wonderful story with us.

Take Care!

Turkenstein25

So sorry to hear about your little one. Read the entire thread and got so attached. Literally yelled out "what? No!!" When I read he was gone. Sending hugs and chicken cuddles your way. He was lucky to have such an amazing mommy nurse him back to health.

Well I'm so upset I just went to lock Capone in for the night and he is gone,
1f61e.png
. I'm hoping he just went for a vacation but I seen a rogue raccoon in my carport today.... Hoping he didn't get taken by something.... He was just in there like two hrs ago when I checked on him... So sad!
hugs.gif

My sympathies, it's always the chicken you get most attached to that you lose. You did wonderful job with Capone and you should feel proud of the brief but good life you gave him. Capone made you and the rest of us chicken fanatics love him thanks for sharing him with us. :)

Back
Top Bottom