Help....hatching questions....

This egg has been barely Pipped like this since around 3pm on the 27th....so around 32 hours now. I have seen it move some....when do I worry? Im not about to intervene unless absolutely necessary, justwant to be prepared.
Capture+_2017-08-26-22-57-01.png

This egg has been barely Pipped like this since around 3pm on the 27th....so around 32 hours now. I have seen it move some....when do I worry? Im not about to intervene unless absolutely necessary, justwant to be prepared.
View attachment 1122072

Ummm... tomorrow is the 27th, lol...

If it pipped fine on it's own, I give up to 48 hrs unless there are distress signs... frantic struggling with no progress, weak peeps, etc...

Lol wow I am tired lol...I haven't seen it move much today. No progress since it first cracked the shell...not as open as a couple others. I will keep an eye on it and see what it looks like tomorrow then. :)

Lol wow I am tired lol...I haven't seen it move much today. No progress since it first cracked the shell...not as open as a couple others. I will keep an eye on it and see what it looks like tomorrow then. :)

If you are worried, you can quickly/carefully pull it out and check for life... candle or tap the shell and listen for peeps or taps back...

So far, no changes on any of the eggs except one. The upside down egg is the same too. Going on 41 hours for 3 of the eggs. This is day 29. Still have 2 that have not pipped. No babies have fully hatched yet. Hope they do today.

Hello everyone! I am very interested with this thread. I have some mail order eggs that I've started incubation on the 16th and others with 4 days to go. JenHarmon, thanks for posting your photos and asking the same questions I have. And Ravynscroft, thanks for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom