Help! Malnourished and sick duckling

Her runny nose is gone now and only once in a while breaths with her mouth open and that's usually at night. She is getting bigger and stronger by each day. She running around more and now started making a honking noise. Her feathers also look more healthier.
@courtjn That is wonderful news.
thumbsup.gif
Please post some pics when you get time.

Oh no! Last night I was carrying her from her bath and she jumped out of my arms (we have tile flooring) and now her she's limping on her right leg. I have had her been resting on it but I know she's still in pain. Anything can i do? I feel so bad and guilty I'm giving her to a bird sanctuary tomorrow who reabilates bird but I feel horrible giving her up like this.

Oh no! Last night I was carrying her from her bath and she jumped out of my arms (we have tile flooring) and now her she's limping on her right leg. I have had her been resting on it but I know she's still in pain. Anything can i do? I feel so bad and guilty I'm giving her to a bird sanctuary tomorrow who reabilates bird but I feel horrible giving her up like this.

:hugs

Accidents happen, not your fault... warm epsom salt water soak/water therapy might help... just don't let her drink the water, epsom salts are a laxative... she is gorgeous, btw!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom