HELP ME PLZ

I thought that's what it might be! Another option is to contact the hatchery and show them the last picture you posted and ask what they think? They might be able to tell you slipped tendon. Either way you probably need a vet to look at it and get it fixed properly. I am going to be offline for a couple hours but hopefully you can call around and find someone who will look at your precious little one.

I thought that's what it might be! Another option is to contact the hatchery and show them the last picture you posted and ask what they think? They might be able to tell you slipped tendon. Either way you probably need a vet to look at it and get it fixed properly. I am going to be offline for a couple hours but hopefully you can call around and find someone who will look at your precious little one.
Thank you Cori! I appreciate all your help :)

Slipped tendon - that's what I was wondering. I don't know anything about it, but armed with that information, you can start searching the threads here and also create a new post on the emergency forum titled duckling with slipped tendon. Ultimately, he may need professional help, and if it goes too long sometimes they can not be repaired, so try to get some advice as soon as possible, and keep looking for a vet. I'm sorry! Did the hatchery offer to send you a couple ducklings as replacement - since this one is injured? You should start considering what you will do if you can't fix the slipped tendon. It's hard to think about, but also have your other duckling and that one absolutely needs company.

Slipped tendon - that's what I was wondering. I don't know anything about it, but armed with that information, you can start searching the threads here and also create a new post on the emergency forum titled duckling with slipped tendon. Ultimately, he may need professional help, and if it goes too long sometimes they can not be repaired, so try to get some advice as soon as possible, and keep looking for a vet. I'm sorry! Did the hatchery offer to send you a couple ducklings as replacement - since this one is injured? You should start considering what you will do if you can't fix the slipped tendon. It's hard to think about, but also have your other duckling and that one absolutely needs company.
I have raised a lone duckling before by putting a mirror in with it and a stuffed animal. It had other ducks outside to join though and was never going to be alone all of its life. Once moved outside with the other ducks and in a separate enclosure for a week it was just fine when I let it out with them. Good luck with your little one. I pray that it gets better. Also I just looked online and YouTube has videos on what to do and how to care for it but it has to be done soon. If nothing else check that out.

I have raised a lone duckling before by putting a mirror in with it and a stuffed animal. It had other ducks outside to join though and was never going to be alone all of its life. Once moved outside with the other ducks and in a separate enclosure for a week it was just fine when I let it out with them. Good luck with your little one. I pray that it gets better. Also I just looked online and YouTube has videos on what to do and how to care for it but it has to be done soon. If nothing else check that out.
Thank you so much! Prayers up!

Back
Top Bottom