Help rooster is losing weight

Today was the first snow we had and its already gone. Its supped to be a dusting at night then rain during the day. The range for a few hours during the week and most of the weekend.

I'll be sure to get some oyster shells right away then.. Thank you for letting me know!

Have you ever used that elector PSP? I've read good things about it. I mean for $160 it better work haha

Today was the first snow we had and its already gone. Its supped to be a dusting at night then rain during the day. The range for a few hours during the week and most of the weekend.

I'll be sure to get some oyster shells right away then.. Thank you for letting me know!

Have you ever used that elector PSP? I've read good things about it. I mean for $160 it better work haha
What is PSP?

Save your money and buy something with permethrin.

-Kathy

What is PSP?

Active ingredient is spinosad. *very* expensive!

-Kathy

Its called "elector PSP"

Back
Top Bottom