help with candling please :)

Hey guys. Been out all day to leave him to it, iv come back and still no external pip. Will he get angry if I stick a light next to the air sack and leave it there so I can keep an eye on him?

Hey guys. Been out all day to leave him to it, iv come back and still no external pip. Will he get angry if I stick a light next to the air sack and leave it there so I can keep an eye on him?
That means you have to open the bator right?? ANSWER: NO it's not alright!! you must leave him. If you want to do something then go to youtube find baby ducks hatching. Play the video, lay it on top of the bator, if he hears other babies poping out, it may inspire him to move a long.

Again his time not yours. LOL He is in NO RUSH to see you and like I said this is His time To torment you...

Ok so boy did that YouTube video work. That egg was proper banging around. Had ago for around 4 hours but still no sign of an external pip. Hope he's ok
1f44c.png
That means you have to open the bator right??  ANSWER:  NO it's not alright!!  you must leave him.  If you want to do something then go to youtube find baby ducks hatching.  Play the video, lay it on top of the bator, if he hears other babies poping out, it may inspire him to move a long. 

Again his time not yours.  LOL He is in NO RUSH to see you and like I said this is His time To torment you...

OMG, you can't keep doing it. LOL give him at least 30 to an hour rest in between. LOL OMG, that poor little guy. LOL..

That's soo funny though. LOL..

He's going to be fine, where's the temp and humidity at??

Hahahahaha I didn't have it on for that long I just meant he was rocking for that long. He's not moved for ages though I hope he's not given up :( what if he's giving up :( humidity on 74 temp 37.5...
OMG, you can't keep doing it.  LOL give him at least 30 to an hour rest in between. LOL  OMG, that poor little guy.  LOL..

That's soo funny though.  LOL.. 

He's going to be fine, where's the temp and humidity at??

Cocoa

Kiwi

Rio

:) :) :) :)
Cocoa & kiwi 4 days old!
Rio 3 days old!

@Lacrystol, thought you might want a cuteness update! Lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom