Help?!

M1ssy8402

Chirping
May 5, 2017
Virginia
I know absolutely nothing about building or constructing anything, but am gonna attempt to build a coop.... found some videos about making sheds out of pallets, so far this is what I've gotten today, get them free from Lowes :bow:bow but all different sizes, wood and shape. First question is how do I treat the wood against weather, termites, and things like that? 20170629_122243.jpg 20170629_122247.jpg

Ok, thinking I need to take them all apart too since they're all pretty much different, wasn't sure what "treating" them meant exactly, I hope I can do this lol

I know absolutely nothing about building or constructing anything, but am gonna attempt to build a coop.... found some videos about making sheds out of pallets, so far this is what I've gotten today, get them free from Lowes :bow:bow but all different sizes, wood and shape. First question is how do I treat the wood against weather, termites, and things like that?View attachment 1059609 View attachment 1059610
If you can find the pallets that have a hard plywood attached...those are awesome. Two oversized pallets like this constructed the floor and wall of my addition(yes...an addition...lol). It made construction a breeze. I painted with barn and fence paint to protect the wood. Happy building!

Back
Top Bottom