Hen Contest! *Ended*

summerb123

Free Ranging
Apr 26, 2016
Mississippi
May the best Hen win!!!!
All the other contest out there are mainly are for roosters only! Hens can be pretty too! lets give the ladies credit for something other then laying eggs.....lets give them credit for there looks!

RULES:
-ALL BYC RULE APPLY
-BE KIND
-HAVE FUN!

there will be 2 categories, one for hens an the other for pullets! there is NO photo limit and NO entry limit!

EXAMPLE OF ENTRY:
-breed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladies and Gentlemen coming down the cat-walk we have a wonderful mature hen wearing all black. Big Sister is a 6 year old Jersey Giant cross whose bustle gracefully drags behind her as she watches over her flock. She's a classy matron who continues to lay a nice large brown egg on a regular basis.

Here we have Curly a 2 year old Black Copper Marans hen whose lovely eyes and booted feet attracted the attention of many roosters.

This is goldilocks, the cackliest BO hen ever! RIP gorgeous

Winterberry, Austra white, currently 1 1/2 years

Reeses Pieces, Easter egger, 1.5 years

Tweetness Caroline, Easter egger, 1.5 yrs

Silly Lilly, EE, 1.5 yrs

Trixie, Black sexlink, 2.5 years

And last but not least, Peep, who is also my current avatar. RIP sweet girl, mommy loves you
hugs.gif

Breed: White Plymouth Rock
Category: Hen

Breed: Silver Laced Wyandotte

Breed: Black Australorp

Name: No Tail, 2 Tail, 1 Tail, Dotty & Mohawk
Breed: Wynadottes (Blue)
Category: Pullets
hu.gif

Given to me last month since they weren't laying and the lady couldn't get a Blue Cock & she's into reproduction. They were missing tail feathers, hence the names that I really should change. They may not be as pretty as I've seen on this thread but they will be once they're in "condition"....I think they're BEAUTIFUL
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom