henny1129's Chat Thread! Anyone welcome!

yeah my friends have a machine like that.
roll.png
it would be soo much easier to use that lol

Hey everybody! I'm back!
frow.gif
So the conversation about shopping at TSC or Blue Seal . . . I shop at TSC-
th.gif

I also shop at Co-op sometimes though. I did once get one bag of moldy layena pellets. It was only at the bottom of the bag though.
Most of their products are pretty good though. I love their huge selection of feed, feeders and waterers, and treats and toys.
smile.png

Hey everybody! I'm back! :frow So the conversation about shopping at TSC or Blue Seal . . . I shop at TSC- :th
I also shop at Co-op sometimes though. I did once get one bag of moldy layena pellets. It was only at the bottom of the bag though.
Most of their products are pretty good though. I love their huge selection of feed, feeders and waterers, and treats and toys. :)

I LOVE TSC.but when I saw that article.l STOPPED.i won't take that chance.yes they have a LOT of stuff though!

Well, I really have no choice. Co-op is good, but I love TSC Omega-3 feed. It really does make them lay more, and their eggs are really healthy. I don't think we have a Blue Seal in our town.

Interesting.i only new about blue seal cause of my chicks.heres the story:
I was going to get my chicks from Paris farmers.but I didn't order them in time.then I was going to get them from a friend.then at another cam store but they only had naked necks or something.i went to blue seal to see if they had my cats food(only one store.she needs grain free)and I saw chicks!and they have a lot of stuff(including chickens harnes and leash!LOL!)although I don't like the way there chicks are kept, they are really good!and the lady there when we got our chicks, we came back like a week or so later and she said,"how are your chicks?".i think she new who we were cause I have blazing red hair(not dyed, reaL!)

Back
Top Bottom