henny1129's Chat Thread! Anyone welcome!

Hi everyone! It's been so busy here today! I'm gonna have to quote you all in different posts because I can't change pages when I have a quote on another page (sorry if that didn't make sense! :lol: )

Can I join? (Joining)
Hi! :)

Welcome!
No I'm not, I just have 7 chickens that I got from my uncle

Ah okay. That's cool!

Hello, everyone!! :ya ​ Did you miss me???

Yassss! I was wondering where you've been! Glad you're back! :woot
Just cleaned the coop!
Today was a good day... :)
Now all that's left is to clean the roost with vinegar and water and place some mint leaves around.
Hi cutiechook1 ;)

Cleaning the coop feels so good! Well, not smelling the nasty shavings, but once it's clean and it looks fresh and smells like fresh shavings. :)
Whats the story behind your username?

We have an EE hen named Henny and then I was born on November 29 (11/29). I tried so many different usernames and finally this one wasn't taken!
I have Amber Links, White Leghorn, a Buff Bramah, an EE, and a Chocolate Cuckoo

RIRs,BOs,Jersey Giants,silkies,Australorps,golden laced wyandottes,silver laced wyandotte,New Hampshire Red,Welsummer, and one unknown breed
Are my chickens ;)

I have White Leghorns, Black Australorp, Production reds, New Hampshire red, Black sex links, Easter Eggers, Light Brahma's, Rhode Island Red, Barred Plymouth Rock, Buff Silkie bantam, Old English game bantam, and Red sex links.

I have 28 chickens. :p

I got my first 2 silkies when I got an account on BYC
One of the silkies is my profile pic (she posed very well for me!)
The chickens are little scared of me now because they saw me haul around the wheel barrel (a.k.a the giant blue monster that steals their dirty wood shavings)

So many great breeds! We have a Red Sex Link, Buff Orpingtons, and EE's. :) We've had to downsize a bit due to a feather pecking issue, I'm hoping we get more eventually.

Really!? That's so cool!

When I got her, she was supposed to be a EE.then I thought she was a PR.then I thought she was a modern game.then I put her on "breed and gender" fourm.and one person said she was a mufless beardless EE and one of the experts, said she was a BB red game hen.but, I don't know if that's true.i got her from a farm store(blue seal)and not a hacherie.

When I got her, she was supposed to be a EE.then I thought she was a PR.then I thought she was a modern game.then I put her on "breed and gender" fourm.and one person said she was a mufless beardless EE and one of the experts, said she was a BB red game hen.but, I don't know if that's true.i got her from a farm store(blue seal)and not a hacherie.

Oh okay......little mystery pullet!

And I forgot to say on my last post that I just got done helping out a cross country invitational where I was supposed to hand out and fill up cups of water for the runners. I also ended up comforting children that were or about to puke and fending off kids trying to steal snacks! :lol: Exhausting work!
1f634.png

Back
Top Bottom