henny1129's Chat Thread! Anyone welcome!

well Canada can get really really COLD sometimes and really really HOT at sometimes. It's that country
1f604.png

Lol! :)
​Awesome! It's sad because we haven't had snow for the last 3 years.

Awe, that is sad. Whenever it's been snowing for a while, I always wish it was super sunny, but no snow for three years would make me miserable.
Wow! Thanks global warming!:he :bow :idunno

:lol:
But then we have a humongous blizzard-like storm every few years...

That's crazy!
Abbey, I was in Wood county today! :D  You'd better believe I thought of you! 

~Alex

Lol! That's cool! :thumbsup

Uh oh. So I'm baking cookies and the first batch went fine and they taste ok. But I forgot to set the timer for the second batch and then I was on BYC and forgot about them. Then I remembered them and might have said a choice word and ran into the kitchen. I think they're ok, but I don't know, I hope they're not burnt....

Uh oh. So I'm baking cookies and the first batch went fine and they taste ok. But I forgot to set the timer for the second batch and then I was on BYC and forgot about them. Then I remembered them and might have said a choice word and ran into the kitchen. I think they're ok, but I don't know, I hope they're not burnt....
They look good.... are the bottoms burnt though?
Honestly, I don't like to bake/cook. Sometimes, but.... just something I don't enjoy when it is a regular activity.

Honestly, I don't like to bake/cook. Sometimes, but.... just something I don't enjoy when it is a regular activity.

They were ok! :thumbsup A bit burnt and crispy, but my dad and especially my brother will eat just about anything. :) I really enjoy baking/cooking/grilling/etc., but I could see how some people wouldn't, it takes a lot of time and patience for everything to get finished, plus you mess up a lot and end up with a not so great product.

They were ok! :thumbsup A bit burnt and crispy, but my dad and especially my brother will eat just about anything. :) I really enjoy baking/cooking/grilling/etc., but I could see how some people wouldn't, it takes a lot of time and patience for everything to get finished, plus you mess up a lot and end up with a not so great product.
I like cooking on a campfire.... cuz I get to play with the fire :gig

One of my goats has lice. :( And we have a show on Saturday. :hit Ok, I know maybe a bit dramatic, but I'm just a little upset because I take good care of them and I would really like for him to get the experience rather than sitting around at home.

One of my goats has lice.
sad.png
And we have a show on Saturday.
hit.gif
Ok, I know maybe a bit dramatic, but I'm just a little upset because I take good care of them and I would really like for him to get the experience rather than sitting around at home.
hugs.gif

One of my goats has lice. :( And we have a show on Saturday. :hit Ok, I know maybe a bit dramatic, but I'm just a little upset because I take good care of them and I would really like for him to get the experience rather than sitting around at home.
My sheep had lice over the winter. They scratched so much that they skint their hair off! Needless to say, they looked ugly for quite a while :p

Back
Top Bottom