henny1129's Chat Thread! Anyone welcome!

Lol!
Those are cute! I like Moon!
I like that too:
smile.png

Cool! I love always thought Dorkings are cool!

yeah....my Baby is very sick but she is trying her best to get better!!

th.gif

What are they?
lol.png

there not really sex-links...there offspring of 2 red sex-links and there not sexable at hatching nor by feather patterning the there only sexable on the first generation and the 2nd generation are just mutts
here is a pic of a 1st generation red sex-link and the 2nd pic is of a 2nd generation sex-link......there is a BIG difference!

:th there not really sex-links...there offspring of 2 red sex-links and there not sexable at hatching nor by feather patterning the there only sexable on the first generation and the 2nd generation are just mutts here is a pic of a 1st generation red sex-link and the 2nd pic is of a 2nd generation sex-link......there is a BIG difference!
Oh okay! I've never heard of them! :) Probably not since it will just focus on the "regular" Sex-Links.

lol
well SAD news....My Smokey Toe passed away last night rest in peace baby girl momma loves you so, so, so much and i don't know what to without you, you will be greatly missed and i tried my very best to take good care of you when you were sick and well! i hope were happy on your last days
R.I.P.
SMOKEY!!

lol
well SAD news....My Smokey Toe passed away last night rest in peace baby girl momma loves you so, so, so much and i don't know what to without you, you will be greatly missed and i tried my very best to take good care of you when you were sick and well! i hope were happy on your last days
R.I.P.
SMOKEY!!

So so sorry

lol
R.I.P.
SMOKEY!!

Awe, so sorry! :hugs :hugs

I'm back! What did I miss?
yesss.gif

lol
R.I.P.
SMOKEY!!

Sorry for your loss... RIP Smokey!
hit.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom