Here are some Silkie Breeders!

Obsessed With Silkies

Free Ranging
Jan 15, 2022
Hello everyone! I just wanted to post a thread on Silkie breeders. I've started a list of people that are good quality breeders and have alot of variety in colors. I wanted to do this because I see people post sometimes looking for chicks and they don't know where to get chicks or hatching eggs. So, I want to help ya'll out. And, chick time is here so if you're still undecided about what breed to get and where, check these guys out and you may know for sure! Because who doesn't like Silkie cuteness!

Chicks:
Mranimalfarm
Ideal Poultry

Hatching Eggs:
Alabama Silkies
Fielder Farm AL (Highly Recommended)
One Stop Silkie Shop
K&M's Poultry Chapmansborough TN
Buckaboo Farm
Fall River Farms AL

A site that I've found to be VERY helpful is "The Feather Brain" you can search for any chicken breed and it will pull up all the breeders and hatcheries for that breed. This site also has other great info. If ya'll know of any other Silkie breeders that come highly recommended or you had a good experience with please let me know! I'd love to hear about it! And if you decide on getting Silkies after reading this I'd love to hear about it!!! Enjoy!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to post a thread on Silkie breeders. I've started a list of people that are good quality breeders and have alot of variety in colors. I wanted to do this because I see people post sometimes looking for chicks and they don't know where to get chicks or hatching eggs. So, I want to help ya'll out. And, chick time is here so if you're still undecided about what breed to get and where, check these guys out and you may know for sure! Because who doesn't like Silkie cuteness!

Chicks:
Mranimalfarm
Ideal Poultry

Hatching Eggs:
Alabama Silkies
Fielder Farm AL (Highly Recommended)
One Stop Silkie Shop
K&M's Poultry Chapmansborough TN
Buckaboo Farm
Fall River Farms AL

A site that I've found to be VERY helpful is "The Feather Brain" you can search for any chicken breed and it will pull up all the breeders and hatcheries for that breed. This site also has other great info. If ya'll know of any other Silkie breeders that come highly recommended or you had a good experience with please let me know! I'd love to hear about it! And if you decide on getting Silkies after reading this I'd love to hear about it!!! Enjoy!

how do I order hatching eggs from fielder farm? does she ship to kansas?

Back
Top Bottom