Here's a new one ,OMG what next (update on page 6)

O.K. so after months of having my chickens a chicken miracle has happened LOL. FIL built me a new coop and run, not only that but I catch him in my yard talking to the girls and taking them treats. He told me yesterday that he never realized what good pets they are and that he plans on building a coop for himself and ordering a few chicks in the spring. He is converted into a chicken lover LOL. I swear after all the arguing about chickens that went on here I never thought he would understand how sweet they can be.
He has named a few of my girls and is out there everyday with them. LOL MIL is a different story but hey I did convert one. He probably spends more time with my girls now than I do. LOL I guess his "chicken allergy" has cleared up
lau.gif

Also He took my murray catalog
hmm.png

Hah! Sounds like my ex-sil. She was allergic to cats the whole time she was married to my brother who likes cats. Now she lives with 6 cats inside her house since her new husband already had cats! The allergy just magically disappeared. Imagine that.

Watch, your MIL will be all jealous

She's already trying to tell him what kind of chickens he can get. They have to lay brown eggs, be full size and look like mine. I tried to convince him to get some really neat looking one so he could have a nice little mixed flock. She's against it Don't ask me why.​

She's against it Don't ask me why.

Its because she knows she lost him! She's trying to get the last say so she still has some control.

Either that or she really wants some too and she prefers the big brown egg layers!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom