Heritage Delaware chicks or local hatching eggs

Zanna

Songster
Oct 14, 2010
Jefferson, Oregon
Hi everyone!

Looking to buy day old Heritage Delaware chicks shipped from anywhere or Hatching eggs from somewhere local. I live in Jefferson, Oregon, would travel almost anywhere in Oregon to pick up or even into Washington.

Please let me know what you have and prices. I would like to get them ASAP. Thanks!

Quote:
If you are ever north of Sacramento, I have some nice Delawares for hatching eggs. They aren't broody yet but I'm hoping they will be. I've never sold or shipped chicks or eggs, so would have to sell for pick up only and am unsure of how to price them.
Not much help
roll.png
but I thought I'd let you know that I'm here.

Kim

Thank you Kim! If I don't find any closer I may have to take a drive........ Do you have fertile eggs now? Could you send me some pics of your birds?

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm assuming they are fertile. I separated the Delawares from the rest of the flock a month ago and have kept the rooster with the hens. They were born June 15, 2010 and are from Sandhill Preservation Center. I will take some better photos on Wed. for you but have these old ones to give you an idea. There's mud on the hen -they do not have brown feathers!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kimconsol/sets/72157626000411294/

Kim

Thanks Kim! I did end up finding some about an hour from my house so I am picking them up Friday. I will keep your name for the future........ We do some horse showing in the Sacramento area each year so in the summer it would be easy for me to stop by.

Back
Top Bottom