idealpoultry

Official BYC Sponsor
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Sep 25, 2007
Cameron, TX
My name is Nathan and I am with Ideal Poultry. We've been missing the last few years from the forums, and I'm relatively new with Ideal, so I thought I'd introduce myself! I work in the hatchery here at Ideal Poultry, and I'm part of the 4th generation of the Fuchs family that owns and operates Ideal Poultry.

I am just here to interact with the awesome folks in the backyard chicken community and learn from them, and maybe help out with any questions folks might have about what we do here at Ideal Poultry!

My name is Nathan and I am with Ideal Poultry. We've been missing the last few years from the forums, and I'm relatively new with Ideal, so I thought I'd introduce myself! I work in the hatchery here at Ideal Poultry, and I'm part of the 4th generation of the Fuchs family that owns and operates Ideal Poultry.

I am just here to interact with the awesome folks in the backyard chicken community and learn from them, and maybe help out with any questions folks might have about what we do here at Ideal Poultry!
Hello

Back
Top Bottom