What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
She wouldn't give up though and continued to sprint towards the shore. "Though boots and jeans aren't much good for the water."

Last edited:
"I want to leave, now." She said, determinedly, though she wasn't feeling that good.

" You should heal for atleast a day or two" Rodney said," but if you really want to go, we can"
June looked behind her then leaned closer to Rodney and whispered, "I don't trust them. If they see my DNA they'll know, or even my blood."
Skye waved to the man at the desk as she passed by and held the door open for Angela.

( Ok, :oops: )

Buchanan walked over to the couch. He looked at it, wondering what it was, then sat down on the floor. He looked up shyly at Carrow, wondering if he was doing it right, before taking a bite of his food.

~

Astrid nodded is disagreement. "Your fine, Raine. I had to learn their ways once too." She looked down at his pocket in curiosity when he said that he made her something. When finally she saw what it was she gasped. "Raine, it's gorgous." She wiped a tear of joy from the corner of her eye and put out her hand for him to put it on her. "I have never been given anything this beautiful in my life."

(Thankfully gone fast. 60mph winds will do that)

Angela smiled to the man behind the desk then went out the door 

Skye walked down the side walk until it ended. Then she continued walking and left the border of the city. After a few minutes she came to the forest, which was nothing but a few trees and shrubs.
Skye waved to the man at the desk as she passed by and held the door open for Angela.
( Ok, :oops: )
Buchanan walked over to the couch. He looked at it, wondering what it was, then sat down on the floor. He looked up shyly at Carrow, wondering if he was doing it right, before taking a bite of his food.
~
Astrid nodded is disagreement. "Your fine, Raine. I had to learn their ways once too." She looked down at his pocket in curiosity when he said that he made her something. When finally she saw what it was she gasped. "Raine, it's gorgous." She wiped a tear of joy from the corner of her eye and put out her hand for him to put it on her. "I have never been given anything this beautiful in my life."

Carrow hid her smile in her movements as she slowly got down on the floor next to him. She adored his unpredictable nature. She got one of the magazines off the coffee table and thumbed though it. In order to give him time to eat in peace.
~~~~~
Raine was so happy she liked it. He'd worked so hard on it. His first three attempts fell short of good enough for his Astrid. With nervous fingers, he gently put it on. He then turned it so that the obsidian shaped raven was on top. He then smiled at her proudly.

Buchanan quickly devoured his food, then politely wiped his mouth.
~
Astrid looked down at the bracelet. she gently touched the raven shape with admiration. Then slowly looked up to Raine and smiled.

June looked behind her then leaned closer to Rodney and whispered, "I don't trust them. If they see my DNA they'll know, or even my blood."
Skye walked down the side walk until it ended. Then she continued walking and left the border of the city. After a few minutes she came to the forest, which was nothing but a few trees and shrubs.
~
Astrid looked down at the bracelet. she gently touched the raven shape with admiration. Then slowly looked up to Raine and smiled.

" Good thing they didn't draw your blood or anything" Rodney whispered back.

~

" Good thing they didn't draw your blood or anything" Rodney whispered back.
"I know," She replied, rolling her eyes, "I must leave before they do."

(CrazyChickLady7 is there anything you want me to change about my character? I'll start. Can you please use " those when the person is talking? It makes it a little easier to read ;) )
Tucker looked around at the remains of the forest. Turning to his sister he said, "We must leave. And go to the city." He was very hesitant, though he knew it was the right thing.

Brook was worried to, but she tried her best to hide it. "I'll do whatever it takes to remain free from the humans." In her heart she knew that going to the city meant that they would be trapped by humanity. Not by their traps but by their ways of life.

Back
Top Bottom