• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Faline nodded and followed. Trotting behind her
Anna walked along, glancing to Faline to keep the fawn close and in sight, not so hard as it would have been before the forest had been destroyed

Skye walked down the side walk until it ended. Then she continued walking and left the border of the city. After a few minutes she came to the forest, which was nothing but a few trees and shrubs.

Angela looked at what was left of the forest then walked over to a stump of what had been one of her favorite trees to rest in and sighed, kneeling down to touch it softly

There was another wolf in the forest, though at the moment he was in human for, looking at something in his hands.

"I don't know. Do you think it is safe,"she asked nervously.

"Let's just see if he makes a move to meet us. We'll just sit here a while and see what happens." He said as he patted the bench next to him. "Have a set, you're making me nervous, standing over me like that." He said jokingly.

Last edited:
"oh yes deer, the true fear of the forest," she joked. "I don't think that he's going to come though."

Sandor chuckled at her joke. "Well there is one thing I have learned. Don't push a cornered animal. That individual, looks just about as cornered as one can get. Just watch him, everything he does is a red flag. He is dangerous, because he could get us caught." Sandor sprawled out on the bench again. "Autumn, never underestimate the power of body language. He acts like the world is looking for him. That is a red flag to cops. Now look at me. I'm relaxing, watching people and nodded as they walk by. Who looks more human? If you were the cops, who would you go after?" He schooled her.

Brook was worried to, but she tried her best to hide it. "I'll do whatever it takes to remain free from the humans." In her heart she knew that going to the city meant that they would be trapped by humanity. Not by their traps but by their ways of life.

Tucker sighed. "We'll do our best to fit in, but I we will never be like them. And that's a good thing."
(CrazyChickLady7 is there anything you want me to change about my character? I'll start. Can you please use " those when the person is talking? It makes it a little easier to read ;) )
Tucker looked around at the remains of the forest. Turning to his sister he said, "We must leave. And go to the city." He was very hesitant, though he knew it was the right thing.
(Are you going to answer this?)

Back
Top Bottom