What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Aaran blushed a deeper shade of red,"Thank you, Princess. I am deeply grateful for your words." He bowed so that she couldn't see his face then straightened and grinned.
~~~
Kristen bared her teeth at her when she left,"Believe it or not, she's as cruel when she's sane." She huffed angrily,"Ugh, she makes me feel so.... Ugh!" She snarled,"Stupid panther."

Elina smiled happily and giggled softly. "You are strange, though. You make me laugh." She said honestly.
~~~
Orson looked at Kristen and said, "Don't let others have that power over you. She is just lashing out in anger. Just ignore her outbursts and they lose their appeal. I know it's easier said then done, but you'll see."
Aaran grinned,"I can only try." He laughed, very pleased that she was in such a good mood. "Your laughter is my favorite music, Princess. I can't help but listen to it as much as I can." He smiled softly at her.
~~~
Kristen nodded quietly and sighed,"I'm just sick of people looking down on me because I'm a human or that I worked for Markus. That's all they see. I'm so glad that you accept that, not just see past it. You even love it about me. You don't care if I smell like I haven't taken a shower in a week or if I snuggle you when I sleep. I love you so much for it." She smiled. She wanted to say everything in case they didn't come out of this alive.

Last edited:
Harmony looked around the apartment, "So what would you suggest I do first?" She asked.
"Well, since you will be staying in the city, you have to learn a lot, I found a computer is easiest for teaching the most the fastest." Lyra said and motioned to her computer "This kind is called a laptop, because it is movable and fits on your lap." She got up to turn it on and go to the internet.
Harmony stood up and watched her, curious.

Bertram was about to say something, when the door opened and a bloodied man was thrown inside. He looked over confused, when the door shut quickly.
~~~
Elina shook her head in confusion. "But Aaran, you are already all those things." She said softly. Then blushed herself, "You say the nicest things. I'm flattered beyond compare. " She said quietly.
~~~
Orson glared at Nisha as she stormed out like a toddler.
Aaran grinned,"I can only try." He laughed, very pleased that she was in such a good mood. "Your laughter is my favorite music, Princess. I can't help but listen to it as much as I can." He smiled softly at her.
~~~
Kristen nodded quietly and sighed,"I wish I wasn't human for you. I wish you could be proud of me." She looked up at him sadly,"Please don't get mad. I love you more than life and you love me the same way. I can't really help feeling this way. To everyone I'm "the filthy human" or "that human". It can't be easy for you, for me to be something so disgusting." She said ashamed of her kind.
Anna looked up when the door opened then went to see who the bloody person was and if she could help. She was used to blood, both in the spilling and in the cleanup.

~~~
Ember woke and stretched then winced and brought her wings back to her sides. She looked around the room she was in, confused as to where she was now.

~~~
"Kristen, don't. Humans are just another type of animal, granted one that has more intellegence than most, but still. Don't put yourself down and don't lump yourself with those who are just plain evil." Aurora said

Raymer finally found the exit he needed and took it. They had quite a ways to go, before they got there.
~~~
"You're doing great, we're almost done. I'm really proud of you, Azure." Ashton said encouragingly.
~~~
Sandor took out a section of the newspaper and handed it over to Idris. Without looking up from his article.

(Want to skip ahead to when they get there?)
~
Azure said nothing, her face strained.
~
Idris took it, looking questionly at him. "What is it?"

Taylor nodded nervously,"Okay. Deal. Just don't tranq me. It'll mess up my head." She tried to explain without giving to much away. She stood and obediently walked over to the men with Nisha's jacket over her shoulder.

"We won't need them, jf you don't give us a reason to use them." Xavier said as they waited for the remote lock to unlock. When it did, they opened the door and look at Taylor expectantly. Waiting for her to charge them.

Taylor nodded nervously,"Okay. Deal. Just don't tranq me. It'll mess up my head." She tried to explain without giving to much away. She stood and obediently walked over to the men with Nisha's jacket over her shoulder.

"We won't need them, jf you don't give us a reason to use them." Xavier said as they waited for the remote lock to unlock. When it did, they opened the door and look at Taylor expectantly. Waiting for her to charge them.
Taylor walked out calmly,"Okay. If I hold up my end of the deal, you hold up yours. I want to see him." She said sternly but quietly. "So let's get going." She hugged Nisha's jacket tightly because it still smelled like her.

Dawn ran after him. Her tail wagged slowly as she did.
~~~

Dust looked over with interest. He longed to shift and smell the blood. Then he would know if it was human or beast.
~~~~

Zia looked up at him, freezing with part of the car in her hand. She went back to destroying it a moment later.

Jackdaw glanced back at Dawn as he led her through the forest. (I forgot can they talk in dog form?)
~~~
(Waiting on Andromeda. A.K.A Chicky Crazy.)
~~~
Degan smiled at Zia, as she destroyed his car. "Hey let's build a big structure together, so you can tear it up. What do you think? " He asked curiously.

Jackdaw glanced back at Dawn as he led her through the forest. (I forgot can they talk in dog form?)
~~~
(Waiting on Andromeda. A.K.A Chicky Crazy.)
~~~
Degan smiled at Zia, as she destroyed his car. "Hey let's build a big structure together, so you can tear it up. What do you think? " He asked curiously.
(whoops, hold on a min, let me find it.)

Back
Top Bottom