What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Aaran winced, gasping. His hand flew up to his jawbone but he had to force himself not to cool it. Nothing seemed to be happening yet. He spat blood, took his hand away. Aaran looked Thorn in the eye,"More." He growled.
~~~
Taylor laughed and took a plate,"A picnic in the void." She kissed his cheek,"Thank you!" She looked down at her plate eagerly,"You got me a chicken drumstick? 'Cause I'm a leg gal?" She teased him quietly.

Thorn pulled his arm back and delivered another brutal blow. This time to the cheek. He smiled and asked, "How about now?"

The rest of the generals watched stunned, as Aaran intentionally took a beating. For Thorn wasn't a fey you ever wanted to get a punch from, let alone two.
~~~
Nashton looked at her and said very seriously, "And a thigh. You must represent the whole leg."
Aaran gasped as he was knocked down. He eyes glowed feebly and he tried to laugh but it hurt. "Better." He confirmed and raised his hand over the cast away sword. The shards of the hilt slowly pulled back together as did all the targets he had destroyed and Tutus' sword. When the hilt finally pulled back together, Aaran laid back on the grass as his eyes stopped glowing. He lay there panting for a moment before gesturing to the sword,"Go on. Take it. Good as new."
~~~
Taylor laughed,"Alright. The whole leg." She glanced over at him with a smile,"I'll let you win all the time if you kiss me like that all the time. Deal?"

Bellatrix jumped to Danika's side once again and tried to hit her. Danika was defiantly improving, rather quickly as well.
Danika jumped to the side and raised her sword to block again. She noticed the way Bellatrix was standing and tried to hit her leg quickly.

Danika jumped to the side and raised her sword to block again. She noticed the way Bellatrix was standing and tried to hit her leg quickly.
Bellatrix jumped out of the way, though wasn't quick enough and the sword hit her foot. But since that wasn't a fatal blow, she continued to fight.

(I hope you don't think I'm making my character perfect. Danika's learning and Bellatrix is the teacher, so Danika wouldn't keep on beating Bellatrix on the second day since it'd take some time to perfect her sword fighting. Though at some point Danika will actually beat Bellatrix (if that's okay with you), and that's when they'll stop practicing sword fighting.)

Last edited:
Bellatrix jumped out of the way, though wasn't quick enough and the sword hit her foot. But since that wasn't a fatal blow, she continued to fight.

(I hope you don't think I'm making my character perfect. Danika's learning and Bellatrix is the teacher, so Danika wouldn't keep on beating Bellatrix on the second day since it'd take some time to perfect her sword fighting. Though at some point Danika will actually beat Bellatrix (if that's okay with you), and that's when they'll stop practicing sword fighting.)
Danika stepped back at the renewed attack, back to simply defending again.

(Yeah, that's fine, i'm trying to keep her low level still. She wouldn't become a master overnight, lol)

Calystia seamingly smiled, she was a little jealous to think he could enjoy playing games in his home without the constant fear of people hunting him.
~
(Is Zackary one of the police officers who attempted to transport Idris to a larger jail?)
"Wonderful!" The captain smiled, "take Idris to the hospital room immediately. Its down the hall and on the end to the left. I will meet you there in a few minutes to run some tests, but first I must make a few calls. Until then watch her. " He took a step towards Zackary and leaned closer to his ear. "And DO NOT let her escape. Take whatever measures you must to keep her from running away. I will not tolerate your failure again, and do not underestimate her, she is very spirited girl and we must handle firmly until she is broken and surrenders to our authority, do you understand?" He whispered in his ear before shoving Idris towards him. The captain left, giving orders to his men. Idris had already stopped crying, her face dry as she wasn't one to cry much. She decided to forget Sandor, she was better off on her own. But somewhere deep inside she knew this wasn't true. She decided that she wouldn't let his betrayal make her lose hope, she would find a way to escape no matter what.
~
"To what?" She asked confused.

Raymer moved again and looked to Calystia and said,"The last time I played this game, I was just out of high school. My uncle and myself played the night before I went to boot camp. He denied it, but I believe he let me win." He smiled nicely but grew quite as he stared back at the board.
~~~
Zackary rolled his eyes at the captain's words. Then grabbed onto Idris's arm in a bruising grip and walked her down the hallway to the exam room. "A guy makes one mistake and he never let's you live it down." He grumbled to himself. When he got to the room, he shoved her down into a chair. He then glared at her, daring her to try anything.
~~~
Navar sighed and flopped backwards on the mattress. "Never mind, I don't think I'm hungry anymore." He said dramatically.

The Sylph chuckled softly at Navar's antics.

Navar called out, "I heard that Jaeger."

Last edited:
Danika tried to back out of reach, but wasn't quick enough that time and dropped when the blade hit her. It didn't draw blood, but it did still hurt

Bellatrix lowered her sword. "Did I hurt you?" She asked. She wasn't too worried though, since the sword couldn't draw blood unless you really tried, but even then it would still be difficult.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom