What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
When Dawn ran to the bed and started sobbing. Absmi glared at Jackdaw with anger.

Jackdaw looked at her pleadingly, as he shut the door. He quietly walked to the chair across the room and sat down to watch her.

Absmi walked over to Dawn on the bed. She made a soothing sound and stroked her back gently. "There, there lady Dawn. What has caused this? Has Jackdaw done something inappropriate? "

Jackdaw's head fell back against the back of the chair. As he looked at the ceiling in exasperation. He thought to himself, 'Did anything happen in this realm, that they first, didn't blame him for?!'
~~~
Degan dutifully carried Zia's prize possession. He walked as fast as possible to keep up with her.
~~~
Pandora smiled and dipped her head in gratitude. "Thank you. " She said.

Aeval said, "Yes, I believe it will. I must learn a few things. Something has happened to me. I don't know what. But it intrigues me."
Dawn shook her head but kept sobbing. After a minute or so she sat up and tried to stop crying. "He-he said I was immortal." She choked out through the tears. She put her head in her hands and continued to sob.
~~~~~
(Where are we at with them?)
~~~~~~
Dust nodded. "It intrigues me as well."

Bellatrix lowered her sword. "Did I hurt you?" She asked. She wasn't too worried though, since the sword couldn't draw blood unless you really tried, but even then it would still be difficult.
"It hurts" Danika said, rubbing her belly then looking to Bellatrix. She got up then shifted to heal, shaking her head a little then shifting back to pick up her sword again "I wasn't fast enough"

"It hurts" Danika said, rubbing her belly then looking to Bellatrix. She got up then shifted to heal, shaking her head a little then shifting back to pick up her sword again "I wasn't fast enough"

"Well, you'll be fine. If it's no more than pain, it'll be alright." Bellatrix said. "Would you like to stop for now or continue?" She asked. She was fine if Danika took a break, Bellatrix had constantly practiced sword fighting as a child and she'd had been covered in bruises and even broke a bone so she understood if Danika didn't want to take the chance of getting hurt anymore today.

"Well, you'll be fine. If it's no more than pain, it'll be alright." Bellatrix said. "Would you like to stop for now or continue?" She asked. She was fine if Danika took a break, Bellatrix had constantly practiced sword fighting as a child and she'd had been covered in bruises and even broke a bone so she understood if Danika didn't want to take the chance of getting hurt anymore today.
Danika looked down at the sword in her hand then nodded "I want to stop for now" She said then sighed "I know it's probably not the right thing to do, but I'm tired now" She said quietly

Star smiled again as she finished her fruit and looked around the room again. "Yes, it did work out, and we now know what we need to watch for as well"
~~~
Angela nodded and smiled "Yes, I like knowing what they want and need. " she glanced around at the others around the blankets.

Anna looked to Zypher as she finished eating. She hoped they wouldn't have to stay here in the void much longer.
~~~
Jason smiled and hung up, getting the fire out and waited for Raine to arrive
~~~
Kyra watched him curiously then climbed down to the ground. "Do you want me to come with you or hunt?"

Falkirk nodded, "And soon, you won't be an easy target. He's taking advantage of you inexperience with magic. Sorcha knows some particularly nasty spells. I pity his next attempt." Falkirk said with humor.
~~~
Bertram looked to the opening and watched the activity outside. They had made a fire for some reason. Very curious, he thought to himself.

Zypher finished his last two bites. Smelling the smoke, got him curious. So he got up to walk to the opening to look out.
~~~
Raine cawed out as he saw Jason. He came in for a landing and shifted three feet from the ground. He hugged Jason with one arm. "Boy, Astrid and I, were wondering what was going on with you guys. You never called to let us know anything....well until now, that is. So what's all this stuff for? Zypher didn't say, just told me to get here like yesterday." He asked as he took off the large duffel bag and set it down.
~~~
Graydon stopped and grinned, "If you want to come. I'd enjoy your company. Perhaps we can hunt on the way back. But it's up to you." He said pleasantly.

Last edited:
Danika looked down at the sword in her hand then nodded "I want to stop for now" She said then sighed "I know it's probably not the right thing to do, but I'm tired now" She said quietly

"That's fine, you did train a lot already." Bellatrix said. "You're improving quickly. I think in about a week or so you'll be completely trained if we keep up this pace." She told Danika.

Rio ate a small piece of meat and sighed contently.
(I'm out of ideas of what to talk about right now
lol.png
.)

_______

Sirène looked and found a leather wallet. "Ooh, what's this?" She asked and looked at the plastic card inside.

Aaran gasped as he was knocked down. He eyes glowed feebly and he tried to laugh but it hurt. "Better." He confirmed and raised his hand over the cast away sword. The shards of the hilt slowly pulled back together as did all the targets he had destroyed and Tutus' sword. When the hilt finally pulled back together, Aaran laid back on the grass as his eyes stopped glowing. He lay there panting for a moment before gesturing to the sword,"Go on. Take it. Good as new."
~~~
Taylor laughed,"Alright. The whole leg." She glanced over at him with a smile,"I'll let you win all the time if you kiss me like that all the time. Deal?"

Thorn watched in amazement as the hilt of his sword knitted back together. He picked it up and tested it out. He then looked closely at it. "Impossible " He murmured. With his other hand, he reached out a helping hand to Aaran.
~~~
Nashton looked over at her with a sly smile. "Liked that, did ya? " He asked with humor.

Falkirk nodded, "And soon, you won't be an easy target. He's taking advantage of you inexperience with magic. Sorcha knows some particularly nasty spells. I pity his next attempt." Falkirk said with humor.
~~~
Bertram looked to the opening and watched the activity outside. They had made a fire for some reason. Very curious, he thought to himself.

Zypher finished his last two bites. Smelling the smoke, got him curious. So he got up to walk to the opening to look out.
~~~
Raine cawed out as he saw Jason. He came in for a landing and shifted three feet from the ground. He hugged Jason with one arm. "Boy, Astrid and I, were wondering what was going on with you guys. You never called to let us know anything....well until now, that is. So what's all this stuff for? Zypher didn't say, just told me to get here like yesterday." He asked as he took off the large duffel bag and set it down.
~~~
Graydon stopped and grinned, "If you want to come. I'd enjoy your company. Perhaps we can hunt on the way back. But it's up to you." He said pleasantly.
Star smiled and glanced over tot he magic teacher fey and nodded "I don't want to be an easy target, but won't he know that you will teach me now?" She asked with concern
~~~
"A fire?" Anna asked and stood up, looking at the activity. "He must have signaled Raine." She said thoughtfully. It was the only thing that made sense.
~~~
"We have been trying to free other shifters, got my father's pack involved and everything. These are to block any signals Marcus may be usung to find the escapees" Jason explained and took one out to turn it on. He looked to the portal and held it up to let Zypher know it was safe now.
~~~
Kyra grinned and came over to him "I would like to come with you" She said happily

"That's fine, you did train a lot already." Bellatrix said. "You're improving quickly. I think in about a week or so you'll be completely trained if we keep up this pace." She told Danika.
Danika smiled at her then and nodded, putting the sword away again "A week? You think I can be that good that fast?"

Back
Top Bottom